Hua Hin 60 day Amnesty Extension

darrendsd

Has anyone from HH applied for the 60 day amnesty extension at Immigration?

If so did they ask you for the Embassy letter?

Please note that this is for the 60 day extension - not the 30 day one that started to be given out on September 26

Thanks

On 11/12/2020 at 6:20 PM, barry553 said:

I am wanting to do the same. There are no replies and so maybe it is a bit early. Last time the woman said I would not be able to do another one but I will give it another try.

Will be going next week - last time i was told a letter would be needed but the Embassies website says they are not providing them - emailed the Embassy twice but no reply

I am going to print off where it says this and see what they say

• 2 weeks later...

I went to HH Immigration today

Embassy letter was asked for - they accepted the one I first used in September - no affidavidt (sp) I just filled in a normal tourist visa extension form

I told them that I knew people who will be going there with no letter because the Embassy is not issuing them - her advice was to email the Embassy anyway and then print off the sent email and the auto reply that states they are no longer issuing letters and include them with your application

Cost 1900 Baht - 15 days under consideration stamp - I/O said I will be given until January 29 so 60 days