Koh Samui: Eight foreigners ripped off by Thai woman over visas/work permit go to the police

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Going to a government office in a singlet just shows amazing levels of ignorance of Thai culture. He should've been turned away.

It is now totally clear that they do no longer require any dress code in niether police stations nor immigration offices.   As I look at the picture, it makes me think that the man might com

Thai culture is one thing, but on the other hand I would also assume that he would not even turn up like that at a government office in his home country! I simply to do not understand these kind of pe

Posted Images

2 hours ago, fruitman said:

Speaking for myself i have never ever heard anything good about Thai lawyers.

Speaking for myself I have good experience with Thai lawyers, and especially when setting up a company, which is the subject here...🙂

"If she does not respond to a second summons they will consider going to the court for a warrant for her arrest".

What's to consider? Going by "Joy's" past record it looks like she's made a quite a bit of money out of scamming people - oh I forgot, she's been scamming "foreigners" - world of difference! 

6 hours ago, H1w4yR1da said:

Going to a government office in a singlet just shows amazing levels of ignorance of Thai culture. He should've been turned away.

They just lost the shirt off there back  maybe the can’t afford one.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

It is now totally clear that they do no longer require any dress code in niether police stations nor immigration offices.

As I look at the picture, it makes me think that the man might come directly from his ballet class.

you mean the Policeman without a  mask right!

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, fruitman said:

6 hours ago, TomnearCentral said:

Thai culture is one thing, but on the other hand I would also assume that he would not even turn up like that at a government office in his home country! I simply to do not understand these kind of people.......

Can you imagine someone doing that in Singapore or Malaysia? Just a refection of the kind of people that Thailand attracts and neighbouring countries do not. It's a haven for people who don't want to try too hard.

Edited by Bangkok Barry

Paying a 100.000baht at forehand ?? Not even seeing proper paperwork yet and at an agent ?? I agree for about 80% that he should wear some better clothes going there , but also knowing how farangs are being treated at most of those places i am not finding it strange as long as your polite and well mannered . I DO wear normal clothes when going there but that's my choice .

3 hours ago, thaisabai said:

you seem to be one of those farangs that have no respect for anything.

get yyour act together, you don't belong here. stay wherever you come from.

thaisabai

If he did that he would at least avoid Thai scammers.

8 hours ago, Surelynot said:

I get ripped off every Friday and Saturday night......not always the same woman though.

......but sometimes the same woman?

• Haha 1