Jump to content

Roojai Insurance Renewal, Higher Premium For Same Coverage


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, scoupeo said:

Can we get a list of garages where it is possible to fix a car around Pattaya ?

Do you have a list ?

Thank you.

 

Ask your insurance company and they will suppy the list

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scoupeo said:

Can we get a list of garages where it is possible to fix a car around Pattaya ?

Do you have a list ?

Thank you.

 

Hi scoupeo,

 

All the garages available can be checked here. You can search by province or find garages near you (remember to enable the location service on your browser and device). You can also check the available customer ratings for the garages.

 

Best regards,

The Roojai.com team

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, scoupeo said:

Can we get a list of garages where it is possible to fix a car around Pattaya ?

Do you have a list ?

Thank you.

 

 

Nothing pattaya center it seems.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, sncoem said:

 

Nothing pattaya center it seems.

 

I checked again and the only garages are far from Pattaya, and if you own a benz it's in BKK !

So how people who own a benz can be covered by your insurance ?

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, sncoem said:

 

I checked again and the only garages are far from Pattaya, and if you own a benz it's in BKK !

So how people who own a benz can be covered by your insurance ?

 

 

 

Dear sncoem,

 

If you are looking at the logo on the garage, that's only the dealer garages.

image.png.3e4eff6839f52638e00d3dac84715780.png

 

Our preferred garage network can repair any model. You can call and our agents to check for you. But that's definitely something we should add to our garage map.

Thanks, we will implement that feature on the website.

 

If you purchase an insurance policy with the "Any garage" plan, you can repair your vehicle at another garage not in the preferred garages list. However, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can make arrangements with the garage.

 

Best regards,

The Roojai.com team

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roojai said:

Dear sncoem,

 

If you are looking at the logo on the garage, that's only the dealer garages.

image.png.3e4eff6839f52638e00d3dac84715780.png

 

Our preferred garage network can repair any model. You can call and our agents to check for you. But that's definitely something we should add to our garage map.

Thanks, we will implement that feature on the website.

 

If you purchase an insurance policy with the "Any garage" plan, you can repair your vehicle at another garage not in the preferred garages list. However, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can make arrangements with the garage.

 

Best regards,

The Roojai.com team

Which Honda Dealer to use in Udon Thani - I ask because I cannot find on your list

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roojai said:

Dear sncoem,

 

If you are looking at the logo on the garage, that's only the dealer garages.

image.png.3e4eff6839f52638e00d3dac84715780.png

 

Our preferred garage network can repair any model. You can call and our agents to check for you. But that's definitely something we should add to our garage map.

Thanks, we will implement that feature on the website.

 

If you purchase an insurance policy with the "Any garage" plan, you can repair your vehicle at another garage not in the preferred garages list. However, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can make arrangements with the garage.

 

Best regards,

The Roojai.com team

 

 

Does it mean that if we buy ANY GARAGE plan we can also go to the official dealer ? But you do not have all official dealers in all provinces...

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

Which Honda Dealer to use in Udon Thani - I ask because I cannot find on your list

 

Hi canopus1969,

 

If you purchase an insurance policy with the "Any garage" plan, you can repair your vehicle at another garage not in the preferred garages list.

 

If it's not in the list it only means none of our customers went there before. A customer just need to contact us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can make arrangements with the garage.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, scoupeo said:

 

 

Does it mean that if we buy ANY GARAGE plan we can also go to the official dealer ? But you do not have all official dealers in all provinces...

 

 

 

 

Hi scoupeo,

 

Any garages means anything that is not in our preferred garages list, including dealers.

 

If it's not in the list it only means none of our customers went there before. A customer just need to contact us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can make arrangements with the garage.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roojai said:

Hi canopus1969,

 

If you purchase an insurance policy with the "Any garage" plan, you can repair your vehicle at another garage not in the preferred garages list.

 

If it's not in the list it only means none of our customers went there before. A customer just need to contact us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can make arrangements with the garage.

 

Thank you for that, so you confirm one can use the Udon Honda Dealer for repairs if one has a 'Dealer' policy ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Just got my annual roojai renewal quote. Premium has gone up 1.68 baht over last year, no claims.

Mine renewal came through also...no claims but up 400 baht on last year's.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in August our Roojai premium went up over 738THB on an 11 year old car. I asked Roojai why, they said much have they answered on this thread, but offered us a reduced "third party coverage from 2 million per person" so our premium went back to exactly what it was the year before. A cheaper premium still would have been preferred since the car is getting older and we had no claims, but where else are we going to go when the other insurance companies cost even more!?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...