Second 60-day Visa Extension Questions

Hi to all,

my visa NON-O multiple (valid to 04 FEB 2021)

my stamp end 25 November (its first extension i make it 11 September)

and i need to do second extension right ? 

i cant find any clear info

can you explain what need to do please and what options have

1) need to go IO and apply TM7 ?

2) what docs i need with my self ?

3) how much need pay ?

4) can apply only where apply for first extension or any city ? if yes - what need ? (just plan travel little bit, maybe put it in plan)

5) what need to tell in IO ? or just give passport and they understand and not need to explain something ?

with best regards and thank you in advance

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i assume you current extension was to visit your Thai wife or child that can only be applied for once per entry.

You will apply for the new 60 day extension that requires you complete a affidavit stating the reason you need to apply the extension that they will give you.

1. You will apply using a TM7 form.

2. Copies of passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, extension stamp and TM6 departure card. Plus the affidavit i mentioned.

3. 1900 baht.

4. You should apply at the designated office for where you are living. If not you would have to stay at least one night in hotel to have a TM30 report done to apply at a different office.

5. Tell them you want to apply for the new 60 day extension.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

i assume you current extension was to visit your Thai wife or child that can only be applied for once per entry.

You will apply for the new 60 day extension that requires you complete a affidavit stating the reason you need to apply the extension that they will give you.

2. Copies of passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, extension stamp and TM6 departure card. Plus the affidavit i mentioned.

3. 1900 baht.

4. You should apply at the designated office for where you are living. If not you would have to stay at least one night in hotel to have a TM30 report done to apply at a different office.

okay! i will report when its done 

I did this today.

I already had a 60 day extension based on marriage (due to expire on 25 Nov) and went to Chaeng Wattana for a new Covid extension. Initially the officer wasn't sure I can have another extension, but after asking a colleague they agreed I can get a new extension for Covid.

They gave me an "Under Consideration" stamp, and to return on 24 Nov.

Is it likely that they will give me 2 months until 25 January?

Is it possible they only give me 30 days?

Is it possible they reject it?

On 11/10/2020 at 10:55 PM, doomslayerxyz said:

I did this today.

I already had a 60 day extension based on marriage (due to expire on 25 Nov) and went to Chaeng Wattana for a new Covid extension. Initially the officer wasn't sure I can have another extension, but after asking a colleague they agreed I can get a new extension for Covid.

They gave me an "Under Consideration" stamp, and to return on 24 Nov.

Is it likely that they will give me 2 months until 25 January?

Is it possible they only give me 30 days?

Is it possible they reject it?

Did you have to provide evidence of money in the bank?

On 11/9/2020 at 4:21 PM, ubonjoe said:

3. 1900 baht.

Hi Joe, are the TM7 form and the COVID-19 Affidavit both required? I will be applying at Chiang Mai. Thank you.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:21 PM, ubonjoe said:

hello, are you sure that it works ? and how to be sure that the hotel will declare your stay ?

only 1 night enough ?

can anybody confirm the exact process please ?

Pattaya only gives 30 days and I fear that next month it won't be possible to get anything ?

36 minutes ago, thepdru said:

hello, are you sure that it works ? and how to be sure that the hotel will declare your stay ?

only 1 night enough ?

You can ask the hotel if they will do one. Some will also give your screenshot of the report if you ask for it. Others have only stayed one night and got a extension. You also need the hotel address to put on the TM7 form and possibley a receipt for the night you stayed.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Others have only stayed one night and got a extension.

Thank you, but do you know any forum member to whom I could ask where he stayed ?

It's a bit complicated to find a cheap room where they will do the TM30 right away for you.

15 hours ago, thepdru said:

Thank you, but do you know any forum member to whom I could ask where he stayed ?

It's a bit complicated to find a cheap room where they will do the TM30 right away for you.

I have stayed at Nana city hotel so have booked in there.  Is 590 baht with nice room. I rang them and they said they report to immigration daily

10 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

I have stayed at Nana city hotel so have booked in there.  Is 590 baht with nice room. I rang them and they said they report to immigration daily

so you stayed at hotel 1 night and nextday went to immigration to extend ?

thank you

7 hours ago, bobandyson said:

I already have a 60 day extension on grounds of visiting my daughter. Will she have to attend again when I go to apply for another one?

She will not need to be with you to apply for the new 60 day extension. Also no need for her birth certificate and etc. Immigration will give you a affidavit to complete and sign for the reason you need the extension.

time for update,

today my friend went to IO,

give them all docs, what Ubonjoe mention before, only affidavit paper he don't have

in short : they refuse make new 60 days extension for him, but have way to make 1 year ofc ????

not sure how to comment it in other ways here ) its not safety on 100% 

but real life like this 15 to 20krice for this

Just now, Sergey Black said:

time for update,

give them all docs, what Ubonjoe mention before, only affidavit paper he don't have

in short : they refuse make new 60 days extension for him, but have way to make 1 year ofc ????

everything my imagination also, all everything is fiction and invented*

1 hour ago, Sergey Black said:

time for update,

So they refused the 60 days extension but offered you an under the table offer for a 1 year ext for 15-20k baht??

Sorry not sure what you meant ????

2 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

Which office was it Sergey?

lets not use any name here please ???? lets speak, its some invented friend ???? please

for right now i can't tell details too much, some invented office, somewhere, in dreams ) but it's start on U and over on I 

its not safety ;( 

Archived