Personal Assistant in Pattaya

wprime

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, wprime said:

I'm receiving a lot of applications (the job is advertised elsewhere too). I can't really reply to them all asking for more information (if I had an assistant I could :P). If contacting via PM, please at the very least provide the following information:

- English ability such as test scores or at the very least a well written message

- your education

- confirmation that you have a driver's license

Note this job isn't available to non-citizens (foreigners can't work as drivers).

I have a friend who could cover your requirements with ease. Even ran her own construction company.

But carrying your backpack on hikes? Please.

Perhaps you should request a male, possibly ex soldier.

She also has her own house and family, so no need to live in a 48 sq. m. studio apartment.

Good luck anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

I have a friend who could cover your requirements with ease. Even ran her own construction company.

But carrying your backpack on hikes? Please.

Perhaps you should request a male, possibly ex soldier.

She also has her own house and family, so no need to live in a 48 sq. m. studio apartment.

Good luck anyway.

I think a play toy is wanted so someone with house and family may not be suited !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, suhoaswhas said:
On 11/10/2020 at 2:30 AM, wprime said:

Sometimes this will involve hikes where you'll need to carry our backpack so you'll need to be reasonably fit.

How ridiculous is this ?! I hope that you won;t find any slave !

What's your problem?

The salary is more than double what lots of people make.

I am sure some don't have a problem to carry a backpack. And it seems there also wouldn't be a problem if the new PA hires someone else to carry the backpack.

Someone wants a PA who takes care of all the little things and he pays well. Sounds like a good opportunity. 

• Haha 2

Easy to find. I will ask around on the Beach Road in Pattaya tonight. But 30k to 60k might not be enough. 

On a more serious note. Did you ever have such a miracle person? And even in Thailand? If you for instance find a reliable driver you will be very lucky already. And a reliable maid. And a reliable... 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Oldie said:

On a more serious note. Did you ever have such a miracle person? And even in Thailand? If you for instance find a reliable driver you will be very lucky already. And a reliable maid. And a reliable... 

For me it seems the guy who hires want that things get done.

I don't think the PA has to be the maid. The PA must be able to hire a reliable maid. That's a big difference.

I know at least two Thai women who would be able to do that job - but they both have well paid jobs already. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

For me it seems the guy who hires want that things get done.

I don't think the PA has to be the maid. The PA must be able to hire a reliable maid. That's a big difference.

I am not so sure... Perhaps you should read the fine print ???? it even has to carry the backpack. 

"basic household maintenance - you'll be expected to keep my homes clean and organised through basic cleaning and organising cleaners when necessary, bringing laundry to the dry cleaners, and ensuring the fridge is always full with drinks and basic meals." 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, suhoaswhas said:

You really know nothing if you believe that any Thai ABLE TO DO THIS and WHO WANTS TO DO THIS will accept this salary !!!

First, find a Thai who speaks perfect English and the salary is already 30000 minimum, and keep dreaming that you will find one who will also clean the $hit for this salary !

People who have knowledge and experience do not work for a businessman wannabee who knows nothing about real life in Thailand !

People I know who are smart enough to do this job already get 100k/month for a very comfortable job in a big company, and you believe that it's possible to hire them for 30000 ? RIDICULOUS !

Is the following line really so difficult to read or understand for you? 

On 11/10/2020 at 2:30 AM, wprime said:

Starting pay: 30,000 - 60000 THB

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, suhoaswhas said:

You really know nothing if you believe that any Thai ABLE TO DO THIS and WHO WANTS TO DO THIS will accept this salary !!!

First, find a Thai who speaks perfect English and the salary is already 30000 minimum, and keep dreaming that you will find one who will also clean the $hit for this salary !

People who have knowledge and experience do not work for a businessman wannabee who knows nothing about real life in Thailand !

People I know who are smart enough to do this job already get 100k/month for a very comfortable job in a big company, and you believe that it's possible to hire them for 30000 ? RIDICULOUS !

60k + lodging and all expenses paid is ok as a starting salary for someone fulfilling most (not all) posted criteria. For fulfilling all, needs 100k