Personal Assistant in Pattaya

Have you tried to search on job and ads websites ? I just had a look now:

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/thai-secretary-thai-personal-assistant-let-me-help-you-work-383825

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ThaiWantsJob said:

Dear Sir,

I am Thai and currently working for a real estate company.

I am looking for a better position and I am interested in your offer.

Can you please tell me if the position is still offered ?

Thank you so much.

Be careful young man. It could be one of those Nigerian scammers who may ask you for a deposit by money transfer under some guise.

• Haha 1

I'm receiving a lot of applications (the job is advertised elsewhere too). I can't really reply to them all asking for more information (if I had an assistant I could :P). If contacting via PM, please at the very least provide the following information:

- English ability such as test scores or at the very least a well written message

- your education

- confirmation that you have a driver's license

Note this job isn't available to non-citizens (foreigners can't work as drivers).

14 hours ago, wprime said:

I'm receiving a lot of applications (the job is advertised elsewhere too). I can't really reply to them all asking for more information (if I had an assistant I could :P). If contacting via PM, please at the very least provide the following information:

- English ability such as test scores or at the very least a well written message

- your education

- confirmation that you have a driver's license

Note this job isn't available to non-citizens (foreigners can't work as drivers).

I have a friend who could cover your requirements with ease. Even ran her own construction company.

But carrying your backpack on hikes? Please.

Perhaps you should request a male, possibly ex soldier.

She also has her own house and family, so no need to live in a 48 sq. m. studio apartment.

Good luck anyway.

3 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

I have a friend who could cover your requirements with ease. Even ran her own construction company.

But carrying your backpack on hikes? Please.

Perhaps you should request a male, possibly ex soldier.

She also has her own house and family, so no need to live in a 48 sq. m. studio apartment.

Good luck anyway.

I think a play toy is wanted so someone with house and family may not be suited !!