Where are the police? Netizens demand action as 1,000 bikers seal off Phetchabun road for racing

webfact

22 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

You will have me arrested how would that happen when the organizers brown envelope has already been received, you are sooooo naive.

I think the kids with bikes who want to race and people who organise the blocking of roads with trucks & lorries should continue until the govt or provinces build facilities for them to do so.

That was not your original stance. You were talking about kids having fun on the roads. The fact that that facilities are not available* is a different matter. *In fact there are facilities here as perhaps other 'bikers' here might confirm...racetracks! However, to hire them is expensive so perhaps a first move might be for Thai bikers to ask for help with that. Protest my all means, I'm all for free speech but was this video showed was not such a movement. Having changed your argument and trying to attack me via brown envelopes only shows your childishness and doesn't make road racing any less illegal in Thailand. So you need to more realistic.

On 11/14/2020 at 8:05 PM, Kwasaki said:

You will have me arrested how would that happen when the organizers brown envelope has already been received, you are sooooo naive.

I think the kids with bikes who want to race and people who organise the blocking of roads with trucks & lorries should continue until the govt or provinces build facilities for them to do so.

Are you serious???

So if i wanted to throw eggs at your front door, should i continue until the govt or provinces build me a suitable door instead of yours to throw eggs at?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1