Dental nurse stabbed boyfriend to death "because she didn't want to lose him"

webfact

Dental nurse stabbed boyfriend to death "because she didn't want to lose him"

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A dental nurse is suspected of stabbing her boyfriend to death after he left her. 

The family of the deceased say she planned it all because she didn't want to lose him. 

They say there is no truth in Facebook claims she was ordered to have an abortion by the family.

Wat Prayakrai police in Bangkok went to a condo in Soi Charoen Krung 72/2 on Sunday where they found 37 year old Prawet, a manager of a Lebanese restaurant, stabbed to death.

By his side was Pemika, 32, who was unconscious and taken to Charoenkrung Pracharak Hospital. 

The body of the deceased was sent for a post mortem at Chulalongkorn Hospital. 

Yesterday Yaowarat, a younger sister, and relatives went to pick up the body ahead of funeral rites in their hometown in Roi-Et in the north east of Thailand. 

She said there was no truth to claims made on Facebook by Pemika after the incident that they had ordered her to have an abortion. She only knew one day before that she was pregnant.

She admitted that since they broke up 10 months ago her elder brother had dated other women but he was not about to get engaged as she claimed. 

The family think she carefully planned his murder because she didn't want to lose him.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-11-11

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Yeah, ok...now I'm finally starting to understand Thai logic!...There is NO logic!

The girl (stabber) didn’t say that. And whoever translated this to English has changed the headline from the original which doesn’t say that. 
A bit of a wind up and leaving out a few other details. 

How about this for logic...

3 hours ago, webfact said:

She only knew one day before that she was pregnant.

She admitted that since they broke up 10 months ago her elder brother had dated other women but he was not about to get engaged as she claimed. 

Very long pregnancy.

Maybe she was an elephant. Surprised she didn’t notice earlier. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

she carefully planned his murder because she didn't want to lose him.

Is that love ?

I think if you really love somebody , you not want to see this person suffer , right ...?

If you love somebody let him ( or her ) free . You do never 'own ' somebody anyway .

Edited by nobodysfriend

there was no truth to claims made on Facebook by Pemika after the incident that they had ordered her to have an abortion. She only knew one day before that she was pregnant.

they broke up 10 months ago

Ah okay. 

I guess that if she was found unconscious next to him it was because she had taken a killing drug.

That being the case she might have been expecting to meet him "on the other side" where all would be remade and reconciled as part of the normal spiritual process.

And that what was "lost" would be regained.

But I think that the fact of her murdering him and suiciding herself might have interfered with it.

I hope it hasn't.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Is that love ?

I think if you really love somebody , you not want to see this person suffer , right ...?

If you love somebody let him ( or her ) free . You do never 'own ' somebody anyway .

Unfortunately feelings get in the way of logic, you do own somebody. She wasn't afraid of losing him, she was afraid someone else would own him.

Broke up 10 months ago, then discovers pregnancy, must have been a miracle conception. 

The woman did not think this one through.

19 hours ago, Enoon said:

I guess that if she was found unconscious next to him it was because she had taken a killing drug.

That being the case she might have been expecting to meet him "on the other side" where all would be remade and reconciled as part of the normal spiritual process.

And that what was "lost" would be regained.

But I think that the fact of her murdering him and suiciding herself might have interfered with it.

I hope it hasn't.

How Shakesperian 

13 minutes ago, Prairieboy said:

She can no place his urn on the mantelpiece so she can keep a close eye on him!

Pleased they mantlepieces in prison cells, is it in the sitting room part of the cell or bedroom??