The New Visa

billshot64

My experience whit the new visa rule, on the 29 Oct 2006 is the first in stamp 27 Nov 2006 I must go out. 27 Nov 2006 the second in stamp 26 Dec 2006 I must go out.

26 Dec 2006 the third in stamp 24 Jan 2007 I must go out off Thailand but I wend on the 23 Jan 2007 to Singapore to make a tourist visa single entry. I came back to Thailand on 25 Jan 2007 and I must go out on the 25 Mart 2007 but I wend out on the 26 Mart 2007 and I must go out on 24 April 2007. On the 24 April 2007 I wend to Sadau wend to Malaysia and wanted back to Thailand that was not possible 29 April was oke so they gif to me a 5 days on the 29 April 2007 I wend to Padang Besar and have paid there 3000Bath. I think they make a joke about the counting they speak about 180 days but after they speak about 6 Months. I want pay tax if I can stay in an easy way but not this SH**

Creetings billshot64

My experience whit the new visa rule

This applies mostly to the 30-day Visa On Arrival (or exemption from visa). If you're applying for a full visa in a foreign country every 60 or 90 days, as long as you are successful in your application, you should have no problems.

I'm on my third 60-day tourist visa since the new rules came in, and I've extended it to 90 days both previous times - no problems.