Chonburi: Two shot dead after neighbor goes berserk because of barking dog

webfact

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

But not as high as killing two people ,unless your HiSo,then you might even get away with it   regards worldwide 

I think there would be a possibility of a lynching, as the dog would instantly go from a scabby bad tempered mutt, to a much loved pet and neighbourhood character!

9 hours ago, jvs said:

The dog had been barking for over an hour and nobody had told it to shut up?

Typical.

That's what I can't understand about these idiots, I got my dog to ward off intruders, if it starts barking, I go and see why, then I ask her to PLEASE be Quiet, barking and worse, Yapping dogs drive me insane, one cannot hear yourself think, maybe "I tink to mut". pun wasn't intended but now it is.   :giggle: 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, asiasurfer said:

Although I hate myself barking dogs, it's just another example of the total immaturity of some Thais. Acting foolishly before thinking of the consequences...

"it's just another example of the total immaturity of some Thais". and of course things like this only happen in Thailand, no immaturity of people in other countries.

Its not the dogs  its the owners, 4 houses down there are 3 wolf type huskies, the owner is happy to sit and listen to them howl when he goes of to work they start, i tried  to get other neighbours to complain along with me but no they are live and let live people the police  are not  interested so i stopped paying the estate service charge 6 months ago, that got some attention and the owner of dogs duly apologised to the wife and the dogs are now shut inside the house for 12 hours a day still howling but not so annoying, now i have to start on the same dog owners son who has decided to all but remove his car silencer more annoying that he leaves home mornings at 5.45 and wakes the whole estate up, selfish non caring twa-s but the old saying is going to rule,  what goes around comes  around.

Any suggestions on the noisy car situation would  be appreciated!!

• Like 2

While I can't obviously condone shooting people I can relate to the frustration and pressure build up caused by uncaring don't give a <deleted> dog owners. I have to listen to my neighbours 5/6 Chihuahuas every day, on and off yapping and howling. I have asked they control the noise but my pleas fall on deaf ears. Which may go some way to explaining why they don't give a f*"k 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jinners said:

While I can't obviously condone shooting people I can relate to the frustration and pressure build up caused by uncaring don't give a <deleted> dog owners. I have to listen to my neighbours 5/6 Chihuahuas every day, on and off yapping and howling. I have asked they control the noise but my pleas fall on deaf ears. Which may go some way to explaining why they don't give a f*"k 

Yes, I have just got up to howling dogs in the field behind me.... lots of strays about these days. Only solution seems to be double glazing. 

11 hours ago, jinners said:

Try some mince with several Valium mixed in it over the fence

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Almer said:

Its not the dogs  its the owners, 4 houses down there are 3 wolf type huskies, the owner is happy to sit and listen to them howl when he goes of to work they start, i tried  to get other neighbours to complain along with me but no they are live and let live people the police  are not  interested so i stopped paying the estate service charge 6 months ago, that got some attention and the owner of dogs duly apologised to the wife and the dogs are now shut inside the house for 12 hours a day still howling but not so annoying, now i have to start on the same dog owners son who has decided to all but remove his car silencer more annoying that he leaves home mornings at 5.45 and wakes the whole estate up, selfish non caring twa-s but the old saying is going to rule,  what goes around comes  around.

Any suggestions on the noisy car situation would  be appreciated!!

In my experience, making noise and smoke is part of the culture and his way of getting attention. Loud car / motorscooter make everybody look me. Best thing you can do is move. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Try some mince with several Valium mixed in it over the fence

Once you complain to the dog owners, you can't do anything. What I learnt from my Thai family is stay silent, keep smiling and after a month or so take action.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 8:43 AM, Boomer6969 said:

Ban firearms, period.

Ban the dog owners full stop who could not care less about their pets but allow them to bark all night long and they have little ones. 
They disturb so many neighbours sleep and yes they alow them to mix with the soi dogs , who were once pets and never train them or take for walks.
Same, same in Thailand and NOTHING EVER DONE and even after someone is severely injured or worse.
They are simply pests and not only children afraid of them but many adults too.
Their attitude if you don't like it go to the police and typical hyprogites the same ones who complain to the police when a noisey next Soi are having a loud party and some of these so-called lovers of dogs are very rich and could not care less about neighbours and indeed often family too!!!

On 11/12/2020 at 3:35 PM, rupert the bear said:

yes neighbours are like that here often.the egos and lack of respect for anyone is mindblowing,why did nt he just shoot the dog!!!!or as  a guy who i know deals with it,hotdogs and anti freeze.works every time he says!

So that is why I don't like hot dogs but who can tell these days what animal you are eating!!!