Chonburi: Two shot dead after neighbor goes berserk because of barking dog

webfact

On 11/12/2020 at 4:12 PM, nobodysfriend said:

Barking dogs are an annoyance . Granted . But neighbors going berserk are even worse .

At least the dog did not kill anybody .

Not this time or spread rabies and other diseases!!! PESTS FULL  stop and LOL I love some of them!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2020 at 6:14 AM, RJRS1301 said:

Try some mince with several Valium mixed in it over the fence

I have thought of many ways to 'stop' the barking permanently but feel guilty if it's harming the dogs as it's the jerk owners that need the mince with valium for not training the dogs or being respectful to their surroundings and neighbours

On 11/14/2020 at 6:06 AM, jacko45k said:

Yes, I have just got up to howling dogs in the field behind me.... lots of strays about these days. Only solution seems to be double glazing. 

Soi dogs, now there's another issue. These are actually jerk dog owners that allow their pets to disturb others. constantly.

On 11/13/2020 at 10:03 AM, Almer said:

Its not the dogs  its the owners, 4 houses down there are 3 wolf type huskies, the owner is happy to sit and listen to them howl when he goes of to work they start, i tried  to get other neighbours to complain along with me but no they are live and let live people the police  are not  interested so i stopped paying the estate service charge 6 months ago, that got some attention and the owner of dogs duly apologised to the wife and the dogs are now shut inside the house for 12 hours a day still howling but not so annoying, now i have to start on the same dog owners son who has decided to all but remove his car silencer more annoying that he leaves home mornings at 5.45 and wakes the whole estate up, selfish non caring twa-s but the old saying is going to rule,  what goes around comes  around.

Any suggestions on the noisy car situation would  be appreciated!!

I agree totally and it must be a general don't give a f*^k mentality as the idiots with the yappy chihuahuas also have a idiot son who feels the best way to get his bike running smoothly is to rev it up as high and as loud as possible before driving away. Wish I could offer a decent suggestion but a small neutron bomb is all that comes to mind

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2020 at 12:41 PM, jinners said:

I agree totally and it must be a general don't give a f*^k mentality as the idiots with the yappy chihuahuas also have a idiot son who feels the best way to get his bike running smoothly is to rev it up as high and as loud as possible before driving away. Wish I could offer a decent suggestion but a small neutron bomb is all that comes to mind

I will keep thinking and if i come up with the ideal solution i will share it from the Bangkok Hilton.