New M1 macbook pro. When will it be available in Thailand?

On 11/22/2020 at 5:55 PM, 4737 Carlin said:

For anyone waiting to buy an M1 mac - when they do become available DO NOT BUY FROM RESELLERS STUDIO 7/iSTUDIO.

They don't honour Apple's warranty so their receipt is basically worthless. You may as well buy from one of the cheap IT malls where most everything is a counterfeit product. They try to look like a legit outfit as if they're somehow affiliated with Apple - they're not. Only order from the official Apple store. There is no saving to be made buying from the iStudio cowboys anyway - just a big headache if something goes wrong.

I must disagree, I had a warranty claim with Apple last year and the Krabi branch of studio 7 could not have been more helpful, they sent the iMac to Bangkok three times and always kept me informed. I bought an iPhone which went faulty eleven months after purchase and again a prompt replacement, they provide a pretty good service in this area.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that Apple is a middle man. Yes the Apple silicone is, or is going, to be very very much better than intel 

I would suggest checking out some of the YouTube tech reviewers. The new chips are incredible.   I went from a Mac Air to a Windows laptop about 3 years ago and it was fine. I am not platfor

Probably but all the benchmark videos I've seen show the M1 performs better, runs quieter & has a better battery life...     Guess you're paying for the Intel name 😄   

Posted Images

On 11/23/2020 at 10:05 AM, sometimewoodworker said:

Mac Pro isn’t new and doesn’t have the M1 chips they start at 190,000 and go up to over 2,000,000 with a monitor and other best bits

the MacBook Pro does have the M2, is available now and leaves all intel chips standing.

Yeah sorry, I meant Macbook Pro 13 inch. It has an M1 chip and seems pretty amazing. 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:25 PM, PJPom said:

I must disagree, I had a warranty claim with Apple last year and the Krabi branch of studio 7 could not have been more helpful, they sent the iMac to Bangkok three times and always kept me informed. I bought an iPhone which went faulty eleven months after purchase and again a prompt replacement, they provide a pretty good service in this area.

Ok. It must be just be my local Studio 7 who are crooks. They lied about the warranty when I bought the computer. When it faiiled after nine days they lied again. When I called Apple they were not happy - it reflects badly on their reputation. Apple spoke to the store manager - he lied to them too. Anyway, back on topic - I just ordered the M1 Mac Mini 16GB directly from Apple - should be with me mid-December.

• Like 1