Not receiving Lazada shipments from China

Sakeopete

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I ordered a medication through Lazada, got half the quantity I ordered. Lodged a complaint which disappeared into a black hole. Have lost faith in them.

complaint to the seller, or with Lazada?    Did you try the "easy return" process within the return period? Usually 7 days (or 15 days with LazMall product).

-------

I have caught a couple of sellers pretending to be local and then taking like 8-10 days to ship the item.  Clearly meaning they did not have item in stock.   But you can get apology voucher from Lazada customer service if they are late sending out.

COD from Chinese or unfamiliar Thai sellers has not been a problem.   From China, it usually takes 7-12 days to arrive.   Logistics company will switch from Cainaio to Kerry or Flash once it leaves China or arrives in Thailand.

3D Printers were developed in Thailand by CCET Cal-Comp Electronics https://www.calcomp.co.th and parts are manufactured in Thailand. It is listed on the Thai Stock Exchange and is now part of the Kinpo Group (Taiwan). I have known the Thai owner since 1994 and followed the development of the 3D printer technology. The head office is in Khlong Toey, so why buy copy parts from China. 

Update: After receiving printer items in less than a week from RTG Mall who used LEL Express I seen some kits of hex nut/bolts and rubber washers. I ordered 3 items and sure enough they used Cainaio this time. The items have been in limbo as "Packed" ever since. Of course because it automatically gets a tracking number as soon as I ordered it there is no way to cancel it.

Maybe it is Lazada that decides what shipper is used. I will never see this order now, not that it matters it was COD.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, thaicookingchef said:

hello, any update now ? all deliveries from China are slow ?

And what about when sent from Singapore ? By the way, do we have a way to know from where exactly will the goods be shipped ?

thank you.

I complained a lot to them, lately I have been getting orders shipped through LEL Express and they are reasonably fast from China. I don't know if my moaning like a Brit helped but things have improved.