Which office is giving 60 days?

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They will need to register on the site to do the report or you could also do it as the possessor/tennent.

Link for site: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

You could also do the TM30 report in persons yourself if you have a rental agreement and copie of their house book and ID card.

What documents would you need to do a TM30 in person at the IO if you're staying in a hotel? (If the hotel doesn't do it, or it hasn't shown up in the system yet.)

On 11/25/2020 at 8:20 AM, ubonjoe said:

They will need to register on the site to do the report or you could also do it as the possessor/tennent.

Link for site: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

You could also do the TM30 report in persons yourself if you have a rental agreement and copie of their house book and ID card.

Thanks Joe. The whole thing is funny. I went yesterday to MTT without any proper documentation and wasn't asked for any. Maybe it was because I am older and the IO was sympathetic (she made a copy of my middle covid extensions which I didn't know were needed and said she was sympathetic to my age). Maybe it was because all my extensions from my visits to Thailand in the last 10 years were made from the same condo I am still staying at. It's all down to that magical IO discretion which worked in my favor yesterday. I didn't see anyone turned away and a number I talked to had no TM30 documentation.

It was the easiest extension I have done since December 2019. Left my home at 10:45 AM and back by 1PM. Arrived at MTT at 11:15AM and out by 12:05PM. My appointment was in the afternoon, but no appointment was requested because things were slow. Go back on December 9 for the rest of the days. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Having said all that, two of my friends were asked for their TM30s at MTT today. Go figure.

I will make sure I have the tm30 sorted out for next time if I can't get somewhere I want to live. Thanks again for all your kind help Joe; you're the best.

Archived