As legal blitz flounders, Trump protesters back false election claims

rooster59

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

Actually some people have grace and dignity, not the case with current WH incumbents

True, I should have said most "winners". In public life I struggle to see much of the grace and dignity in evidence during such transitions unfortunately. But hope springs eternal.

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So what about Biden's post election conduct shows that he's a bad winner?

Did Obama act badly after his victories? George Bush? Bill Clinton? 

Part of being a bad loser is peddling falsehoods in the wake of a defeat. Which you've just done.

No that's not what I am referring to - I'm not commenting on Biden, Obama, etc.

My point was "winners" - in inverted commas. I guess the inverted commas didn't translate enough for you.

Feel free to think of me what you will.

My point was most "winners" (in inverted commas) you see are ill-graced self-serving narcissists. Like Trump.

Edited by pkrv

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Funny. Because it's the losers I see here subscribing to false allegations and denying reality. Do you expect others to leave their nonsense uncommented on?

Oh I guess like vogie then you only care about being a winner or a loser. No room for anything else. Enjoy your life then.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pkrv said:

Oh I guess like vogie then you only care about being a winner or a loser. No room for anything else. Enjoy your life then.

First you ludicrously make a mass psychiatric diagnosis of winners as narcissists and now you tell me what I care about. Bitter much? 

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Calling out lies and falsehoods is a critical function of the press. Stop pretending that Trump didn't bring that criticism on himself.

What I'm saying is biden will be protected a bit more by the news. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

First you ludicrously make a mass diagnosis of winners as narcissists and now you tell me what I care about. Bitter much? 

Still missing the "winners" inverted commas.

I said I guess you do, not you do.

I guess just another rabid judgementalist.

Ignore.

For the first time on Friday, Trump began to sound doubtful about his prospects, telling reporters "time will tell" who occupies the White House from Inauguration Day on Jan. 20.

Unbelievable. Trump and some of his supporters are totally insane. The only one who occupies the White House is Trump, methinks. 

Edited by teacherclaire

8 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

For the first time on Friday, Trump began to sound doubtful about his prospects, telling reporters "time will tell" who occupies the White House from Inauguration Day on Jan. 20.

Unbelievable. Trump and some of his supporters are totally insane. The only one who occupies the White House is Trump, methinks. 

Until January 20. Then President Elect Biden takes over. That can't happen soon enough. There is also the possibility that Mr. Trump will resign and then Mike Pence would become president for a few days to pardon Mr. Trump. Wouldn't that be charming? Well, at least in that scenario Mike Pence fulfills his dream of being president. I guess a few days is better than nothing. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-election-legal-challenges/2020/11/14/904fbd04-25e2-11eb-a688-5298ad5d580a_story.html

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2