As legal blitz flounders, Trump protesters back false election claims

rooster59

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Exactly. Just on volume of lies alone (not to mention constant gaslighting) Mr. Trump has set a record that will likely never be beaten. The world has never seen lying like that. I guess he can add that to his list of so called accomplishments.

He is somewhat like Mugabe was lies and bullying 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ExpatOK said:

Relax. On Jan 20th we will know who the president is. 

You like to say that. Just like you seem to think the covid figures are a media and democrat conspiracy.

The point is that if Trump was just quietly being intransigent that's one thing. But if his incendiary tweets about fraud and stolen elections  don't result in violence it will just be good luck rather than for a different reason.

So far though the protesters seem pretty relaxed. Maybe they know deep down it's all just a bit of silliness.

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

'Million MAGA March' Pro-Trump Protest Clowned for Underwhelmingly Low Turnout

"Despite some Trump supporters trying to tout an astonishing turnout for the demonstration, videos and pictures prove that the crowd looks like it barely had over 5,000 people in it, not the "one million" that they are reporting."

So, that's a good thing, right?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Unfortunately even though the Democrats have one the popular vote and the presidency they have lost a lot of political power. The GOP have won seats in the house, will likely keep the senate and have stuffed the judiciary with their own people. I'm sure Biden has a lot of good policies but getting them to come to fruition will be either impossible or an uphill battle. Trump's supporters are like turkeys voting for thanksgiving but GOP leaders will be rubbing their hands with glee, there is money to be made with Trump. He needs to be exposed in court for the criminal that he is but I doubt that even this will convince his gun toting sheep.

Totally agre.

BTW still waiting to see his tax returns...

3 minutes ago, Chelseafan said:

Whats more unbelievable is that the Democrats couldn't find someone better than Biden.

I suspect a lot of those voted along party lines rather than for Trump or saw voting for the alternative even more depressing.

What astonishes me about statements such as yours is how little attention is paid to where the candidates stand on the issues.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

It is being resolved. trump's silly lawsuits are being dismissed by the courts left and right. Fair elections are certainly for the good of all, as you correctly point out, and we've just had one.

Oh, and I like how you compare trump to an Alabama tick; very annoying, disease carrying and completely useless.

The Untied States is a beacon of election honesty and fairness and shines for the hole world to see and admire.
Countries around the world wish they had fair elections like the US.  Then these maga crazies mock the elections because there criminal president got his butt kicked in free fair elections.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1