I have a government savings bank debit card and can i use it in other thai banks atm

jwest10

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

there may be a fee of 15 baht or if you travel away from your home city. 

Thanks ncc1701a and knew you could many years ago in the UK and always try to use my bank at all times. Thanks 

On 11/15/2020 at 8:44 AM, ratcatcher said:

Yes.

Thanks all for this and was aware in the days gone by one could use different ATM's for UK Banks
One other question please my SCB has closed in my village and for a while had a cash point atm but since the building has been sold there is no longer a machine there.
When credits  were due I used to check my balance and can one do this at other banks and hold one with GSB but want to check my SCB balance and presume  when one draws cash it will give it?
Thank you

Edited by jwest10
spelling

1 hour ago, jwest10 said:

Thanks all for this and was aware in the days gone by one could use different ATM's for UK Banks
One other question please my SCB has closed in my village and for a while had a cash point atm but since the building has been sold there is no longer a machine there.
When credits  were due I used to check my balance and can one do this at other banks and hold one with GSB but want to check my SCB balance and presume  when one draws cash it will give it?  Even if it does not give the balance if there is not enough credit of course it will be refused.
Thank you

20 hours ago, jwest10 said:

When credits  were due I used to check my balance and can one do this at other banks and hold one with GSB but want to check my SCB balance and presume  when one draws cash it will give it?
Thank you

Yes...it will show your balance

• Like 1