Trump campaign abandons parts of Pennsylvania election lawsuit

webfact

10 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

you'd a'thunk with something as important as becoming (or remaining) leader of the free world, they'da, y'know, STARTED with their main case instead of teasing us with irrelevant bee-ess.

You may have thunk this. However a bit of thought may lead you to the conclusion that they are still building their case.  

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Don't forget lots of pending legal problems as well as a mountain of debt.

58 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Don't forget lots of pending legal problems as well as a mountain of debt.

As much as I honestly believe he is guilty on so many counts regarding his dodgy money laundering for Russians through his overpriced properties I can not see him truly facing justice because as you saw 70+ million of the population believe in him almost half the voters see the evidence as a conspiracy against there man .

when you get you’re news from fox if he were to be convicted oh my the militias with there weapons would be on the street in a heartbeat.

Biden is not stupid if he wants to start to heal the country the orange one is going to get a pass.

Hopefully when he is gone ( by gone I mean for all eternity) and his base is quiet would do no harm to look at Jared ( back door chanel to Russia) ivanka  and young Donald and Eric 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You might want to look closer to home about who needs to keep up. Did you even bother to read the first few paragraphs of the article?

I am sorry I cannot help you to follow and comprehend a conversation. I can only advise you to read through the thread from the beginning. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised that he charge the green fees to the government. 

Posted elsewhere there was a link to a Golfing magazine (can't be bothered to go and dig it out, EDIT: See @RobFord's post above) that estimates each time he plays a round (of golf that is, not when he plays around!) it costs the US taxpayer in the area of 600k, averaging it out. This includes Secret Service, porta potties, Airforce 1. the Coast Guard and other agencies, etc.

Apparently he has spent approximately 22 per cent of his 'Presidency' playing golf yet had the gall to accuse Obama of loafing on the golf course.

MAGA (Making America Golf Again).

To keep this within the tread topic I see yet again the lawyers have lost but he still cries foul whilst these have been the most secure elections in history. Don't let the door catch you on the way out Donald- wouldn't want to get a splinter.

Edited by Psimbo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1