Trump campaign abandons parts of Pennsylvania election lawsuit

webfact

5 minutes ago, xofswen said:

Is time telling you this? Please, are you going tin-foil hate mode?

Sydney Powell Georgia lawsuit.pdf 1.06 MB · 0 downloads

Are you referring to the lawyer who is not part of the trump team? Who is claiming Soros is behind this, with fraud originating in Germany?

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Are you referring to the lawyer who is not part of the trump team?

Apparently, what caused the Trump team to disavow her was not the craziness of her accusations - given Giuliani's insane contentions why would they? - but rather that they included some Republicans.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Are you referring to the lawyer who is not part of the trump team? Who is claiming Soros is behind this, with fraud originating in Germany?

Soros, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro all behind the so called "fraud"  555 .... 3 words for the guy  Lock Him UP, remove any and all of his current powers or he will keep pardoning all that covered up his bad deals

10 minutes ago, candide said:

Contrary to what you are trying to suggest by insisting on "evidentiary witnesses", this is not a lawsuit about fraud. From your source and others, it is challenging the legality of a PA law, according to PA's constitution (so not applicable to other states)

What Fox fails to mention, is that they are challenging the legality of a a law they voted themselves. ????

It also fails to mention that, as Presidential votes have already been  certified in PA, it only affects the House and Senate vote certification, I.e. the election of the complainants themselves! ????

It has already been mentioned to you several times that it is not an official hearing, I.e. from your Fox News link:

"The event is not a formal hearing in the traditional sense of the word, in that it is not being conducted officially by the Pennsylvania legislature but by a group of Republican lawmakers."

But, as usual, don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory!

I have know idea what your talking about, official hearing The JUDGE which usually presides over HEARINGS in a court in AMERICA has called for a  stop and requested  a evidentiary hearing!   You and I are not lawyer's or a experts as to workings of what is or what isn't in going forward. This could mean just what it is a process!

But the process has stopped and will continue! The truth is forthcoming ! The judicial process won't be denied

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

I have know idea what your talking about, official hearing The JUDGE which usually presides over HEARINGS in a court in AMERICA has called for a  stop and requested  a evidentiary hearing!   You and I are not lawyer's or a experts as to workings of what is or what isn't in going forward. This could mean just what it is a process!

But the process has stopped and will continue! The truth is forthcoming ! The judicial process won't be denied

You wrote:

"The PA legislation assembly could  possibly  have some imput, especially  since hearing evidence  from sworn affidavits today at a hearing"

So you used the word "hearing", right? There is no PA assembly hearing. It's a private Republican meeting.

As about the judicial hearing, the complaint is about the legality of a PA law according to PA constitution, not about anything else. So it cannot induce any of the consequences you suggest.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, riclag said:

At  the time I posted my comment , it was either Fox news or use news outlets mediabiasfactchecker  deems questionable which is Very  sad imop.

Neither here or there on the news source, it doesn't take away from the fact!  A judge halted the process and wants a hearing with witnesses  ,evidentiary hearing!

The  process will play out! I totally expect the PA SC will play their role and then other courts to play theirs's ,such as the Federal  courts  . The PA legislation assembly could  possibly  have some imput, especially  since hearing evidence  from sworn affidavits today at a hearing ! I'm not a lawyer only a observer! The truth will be forthcoming! Let the process play out!

You seriously need a better source for your news. Your living in an alternate, and fake, reality.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, riclag said:

Wrong! Her decision waa already stayed by the state Supreme Court whwn you wrote this. Her hearing is going nowhere.

• Like 1