90 days extension after 60 days extension of stay

36 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There are no borders open for a border hop.

You can apply for the new 60 day extension. It is in a way a new alternative for the amnesties.

Thank you very much, I hope our immigration will be aware of this temporary rule.

My wife and I were on multiple entry B Visa

Entered Thailand Nov 2019.Got extension of stay  in end of September when the Amnesty seemed to end until Nov 30

What are our options now .CM immigration is claiming there are plenty of flights and we should go home.I thought we could expect another 60 days with some fee being paid.

5 minutes ago, bwanajohn said:

What are our options now .CM immigration is claiming there are plenty of flights and we should go home.I thought we could expect another 60 days with some fee being paid.

Maybe CM immigration will change.

If not maybe travel to where the immigration office is better and spend the night in a hotel to apply there.

8 minutes ago, bwanajohn said:

We have a residence in Chiang Mai province ...will this be an issue if we go to another office ..or do we just maintain we are moving around and in a hotel in the city we apply in 

The hotel would need to do a TM30 report and that would be enough with a receipt for the hotel and it's address shown on the TM7 application form.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Lolothai said:

The immigration told us that we could have take a flight to Laos and that we should check before to come, I thought all the borders were closed.

Borders are closed

23 minutes ago, Lolothai said:

Anyway they accepted to give 2 months for 3000 bahts.

1900THB for the extension, 1100THB to take his "mia noi" out.

Archived