IPTV- an independent view.

Scouse123

1 hour ago, uncleP said:

Guys try king-iptv. A lot of people re stream this . They only give you a 12 hour free test. They come in around 500 a month.

Had KingIPTV until a couple of weeks ago when they were closed down under investigation for illegal operation by the Department of Special Investigations of the RTP. Paid 350฿ pm. Perhaps only that particular re-streamer was shut-down but, since the whole KingIPTV website is 'Unavailable' now, I suspect it's shut completely.

The local bloke selling us the service lost about 200,000฿ on this, money he could ill-afford. He found us a new service - FWIPTV - after a few days and offered it for a 1 month free trial, which we took up and will probably continue with. Again, 350฿ pm. As Scouse123 says about his local man, our man also seems to be a decent bloke and, on top of that, my wife knows all his family, feels sorry for him and wants to 'help' him :-). I'm OK with that - FWIPTV seems fine and gives everything we want; I'm not a big TV lover.

Edited by MartinL
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MartinL said:

Had KingIPTV until a couple of weeks ago when they were closed down under investigation for illegal operation by the Department of Special Investigations of the RTP. Paid 350฿ pm. Perhaps only that particular re-streamer was shut-down but, since the whole KingIPTV website is 'Unavailable' now, I suspect it's shut completely.

The local bloke selling us the service lost about 200,000฿ on this, money he could ill-afford. He found us a new service - FWIPTV - after a few days and offered it for a 1 month free trial, which we took up and will probably continue with. Again, 350฿ pm. As Scouse123 says about his local man, our man also seems to be a decent bloke and, on top of that, my wife knows all his family, feels sorry for him and wants to 'help' him :-). I'm OK with that - FWIPTV seems fine and gives everything we want; I'm not a big TV lover.

We are not talking about the Thai version which turned into a bit of a joke. Try this

Edited by uncleP

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Mobdro is a crock of s..t!

No channels have given me sports like my current provider, with or without VPN, all had constant buffering.

I watched Lewis win F1 and Man City v Man Utd ladies last weekend no problem. 3BB WiFi or AIS data.

On 11/17/2020 at 4:59 AM, Scouse123 said:

I pay 500 baht a month and I pay three months in advance.

So a re-seller if paying in Thailand? That involves a premium. Why bother?

On 11/17/2020 at 4:59 AM, Scouse123 said:

I pay 500 baht a month and I pay three months in advance. He is not like others asking a cheap deal for a year that breaks after two months and then you cannot contact them.

I have been with a reliable at source provider UK based who sells per month at 8UKP (about 320THB). Google for any of them. Currently over 33k channels. Works 99% of time. Discord discussion groups for channel reports etc. They use m3u lists to can be configured to any platform or viewer. Been with them over 4 years now inc some changes during clamp downs. They get knocked down, and get up again.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 11:37 AM, youngster30uk said:

I pay just over 400 baht per YEAR, for reliable IPTV, with pratically every global channel and movie. Perfect streams, no issues whatsoever

Well, why don't you enlighten the masses on TVF and earn their eternal gratitude, And better still enclose links?

All I will say is I have heard it all before.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2020 at 11:26 AM, WorriedNoodle said:

So a re-seller if paying in Thailand? That involves a premium. Why bother?

You have a wealth of no idea, because resellers are usually cheaper than the original source, otherwise they would have no business

They buy their credits in bulk at discounted price, and offer in most cases a choice of services, so they can sell at whatever price they deem profitable for them.