Prayut indifferent to protesters’ plan to throng Parliament during charter rewrite debate

webfact

1 hour ago, DirtyHarry55 said:

From what I saw before the melee started the yellow shirts were taunting the protestors and egging them on by getting in their faces at the fenced off line.  I watched as one Yellow shirt actually threw a water bottle at a group and then spat on them.  Looks like the Government backers wanted to instigate a fight and in the end they did, with at least one of the yellow shirts getting pulled through the barrier and trampled on repeatedly before heading to an ambulance for a trip to the hospital.

12 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

From what I saw before the melee started the yellow shirts were taunting the protestors and egging them on by getting in their faces at the fenced off line.  I watched as one Yellow shirt actually threw a water bottle at a group and then spat on them.  Looks like the Government backers wanted to instigate a fight and in the end they did, with at least one of the yellow shirts getting pulled through the barrier and trampled on repeatedly before heading to an ambulance for a trip to the hospital.

For sure the yellow shirts were sent to stir up trouble they need some violence to justify a crackdown.

• Like 1

Clever.

Fight water cannons laced with tear gas with water pistols.

Face rubber bullets and storm troopers with rubber ducks.

The world media will get bored very quickly with 'Prayuth, ork pai.'  Thai media is reluctant.

When the politicians pretend to debate in chambers that are almost empty it should be obvious to the world who should be supported.

The call today was for 1 million supporters.  How many was it?

• Confused 1