Where to take covid pcr test ?

lexlam

hey guys,

i went to suvannabhum airport to send my friend this morning, but they didn't allow him to fly because the final detination require covid test pcr or pct, no sure exactly,

eventually, we returned back,

would like to know how long does time this test take?

are there any places cheaper? anyone done this at some clinics or lab around Bkk?

please advise asap, thanks in advance,

I know you can get it at Bumrungrad Hospital... Mostly likely you would also be able to get it from any of the major private hospitals. Bumrungrad will be expensive. I suggest you try Ramkhamheng Hospital, but traffic is usually pretty bad there. Bangkok Hospital and Samitivej will have it too. Chulalongkorn, too...  

I just did a quick search: https://thesmartlocal.com/thailand/covid-19-testing-bangkok/

23 hours ago, lexlam said:

hey guys,

i went to suvannabhum airport to send my friend this morning, but they didn't allow him to fly because the final detination require covid test pcr or pct, no sure exactly,

eventually, we returned back,

would like to know how long does time this test take?

are there any places cheaper? anyone done this at some clinics or lab around Bkk?

please advise asap, thanks in advance,

What airline and what destination

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 11:21 AM, AgMech Cowboy said:

I know you can get it at Bumrungrad Hospital... Mostly likely you would also be able to get it from any of the major private hospitals. Bumrungrad will be expensive. I suggest you try Ramkhamheng Hospital, but traffic is usually pretty bad there. Bangkok Hospital and Samitivej will have it too. Chulalongkorn, too...  

I just did a quick search: https://thesmartlocal.com/thailand/covid-19-testing-bangkok/

Thanks for sharing this link,