Adopting in Thailand

On 11/19/2020 at 11:08 AM, marc26 said:

I've been with my wife for 18 years, he's been playing the long game then! 5555

We have done business together many times. over the last 10 years, I've got returns back on all of it.

He had a very skilled job as a door installer/maintenance until going into business with my wife and venturing out on his own as contractor.

Plenty of guys get ripped off in Thailand, my wife makes her own money when she is in Canada and has made her own money when in Thailand

Sounds like my wife. Been with her almost 30 years.   She worked hard for her own money in Thailand before I met her.  After I married her and brought her to the U.S., I wanted her to stay at home for a few months.  After the third month she told me she was going crazy staying at home.  Needed to work.  If I would not let her find a job, she would leave me.  She has been working hard since then, saving her (and mine too) money.  

Bought a restaurant.  She and her hard working sister, also here in the U.S. and married went in together and bought a second restaurant.  Wife sold the first restaurant.  Now wife makes as much money as I do.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, I don't know. But I just don't understand why would someone keep making kids if you can't afford.  And have "MIL" look after the child? Really?  The child is 2.     Are you sure

Does it really matter? It sounds like you're insinuating Thai girls married to foreign men are only capable of 1 type of occupation. If that's all you've encountered in Thailand you should really chan

It's not adopting really then.   It's more like supporting a life. That is great. Wonderful Idea. Is your MIL healthy? Are you sure she will be able to take care of the child for the next 18

Posted Images

There are many sad stories in Thailand, but are they really your problem? Be careful your good nature and kind heart isn’t being taken advantage of. Your wife’s brother is responsible for these children, not you.