tgia.com Covid Insurance

HerewardtheWake

I could not find this information on the tgia website: Does the tgia covid insurance cover a policy holder from the day of arrival in Thailand?

An insurance company I have been dealing with has this in their policy: There is also a 15 Days Waiting period for Covid 19 once you arrive in Thailand .

Is this also the case with the tgia covid policy?

From my tgia policy re cancellation :-

7. Refund of Insurance Premium The Company will refund the Insured Personthe insurance premium that has been paidby the Insured Person after deductingthe actual international fund transfer fees and difference of currency exchange rate upon the occurrence of any of following cases: 7.1 The Insured Personhas not been granted a visa and/or certificate of entry; 7.2 The Insured Personchanges the date of departure and/or arrival. In the case of 7.1 and 7.2, the Insured Person must inform the Company of such event before the date of departure that the Insured Person has declared to the Company, with the exception that the Insured Person can demonstrate that there is a justifiable reason that the Insured Person was unable to inform the Company within the specified period. 7.3 If the Insured Person does not have a result of the medical examination for the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic issued to him or her within 72 hours prior to the departure from the country of origin, or the result of the medical examination for the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) positive is positive within 72 hours prior to the departure from the country of origin. In the case of 7.3, the Insured Person must inform the Company in advance of the Period of Cover, with the exception that the Insured Person can demonstrate that there is a justifiable reason that the Insured Person was unable to inform the Company within the specified period.

• Like 1