smarthome MV-1301 air fryer

mosquitobill

6 minutes ago, mosquitobill said:

Many thanks for the very useful replies but i do not even know what the digital icons mean

The icons at the top self explanatory presets for specific foods..the arrows at the bottom would likely be to adjust temperature and time for cooking

Clipboard01.png.267de04bf23894d86606fccd825e59eb.png

Found this in english but you may have to work out what does what.

Brand SMARTHOME, model MV-1301, TIS 1641-2552. Power 1300W Product Name Oil-free fryer Voltage 220V Capacity 4.5 liters, electric frequency 50Hz. Power cord length 1m Plug type Product size 318x272x325 mm, 3 years warranty Carton size GB 350x300x370 mm Carton size CTN 627x325x393 mm QTY 2 pcs / ctn PP plastic body material Fryer basket made of steel coated with Caflon Product Description SMARTHOME 4.5L oil-free fryer MV-1301 Oil-free fryer makes cooking safer and easier. With the use of hot air, you can cook many dishes such as fried, baked, roasted, grilled. There is a timer and the power will be automatically cut off when the timer is zero. Can heat evenly in every part of the food without using oil. There is a light indicator for working status. Set the cooking time up to 30 minutes with automatic shut-off. Can adjust the temperature from 80-200 degrees Celsius. Non-stick coated food basket prevents food from sticking The basket can be removed from the machine. Easy to clean

• Like 1

8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Been a man I never read the instruction leaflets on anything ,anyway.????

could not read the ones for my Air Fryer as they came in Spanish !

regards worgeordie

yes, RTFM, is always the last thing to do. :cheesy:

Edited by quake