Reasons not to cheat on your wife!

2long

On 11/19/2020 at 5:33 PM, 2long said:

Maybe I'm just a boring old fart, or scared of screwing my life up for a quick jump.... but I don't play offside... although the temptation is always there in this fine land!

As far back as I can remember, I have always wanted to have sex with other women even when I was younger, e.g. at age 21 not bragging I was enjoying myself with 3 girls, not all at once, that would have been great, although I did get to experience that later in life here, 2 not three, don't think I could handle three later in life.

The above said, when I met my wife here, I told her upfront how I saw life, marriage and sex, and I am sorry to rub salt into your wounds, but your only as old as those you feel, and even at 60, eating extra cake has been great for the past 14 years, you see, I never wanted to have regrets in life, and marriages fall apart all the time because of all sorts of circumstances, cheating is one of the biggest, and although I was faithful in my first marriage of 12 years, I wanted extra cake, but suffered for not having it, however I have learnt with the tight partner, you can both overcome your infidelities, unfortunately society has taught us that marriage is sacred and you must not stray, well that in itself has made a lot of people cheat, but for those that can be upfront and have the right partner to understand, then you wouldn't have any regrets and be able to eat your cake as I have been.

It's not about how I would feel if she also played the field, naturally it is a mutual thing, but this was always about me being truthful to who I am and how my makeup is, I mean why do you feel the way you feel when you see other women, we are no different to dogs, same applies to females, so I know when I sleep with another female, it is accepted by my wife, because it's just sex, nothing more, and I don't have to feel guilty, yes a lot of females wouldn't accept what she accepts, but there are those that do, suffice to say the armchair critics can say what they want, they are entitled to it, as I am to entitled to enjoy my life the way I want with my wife's understanding.

As for up eating cake on the side, well as the Thai's say:

Fat Man Eating Cake GIFs | Tenor

Edited by 4MyEgo

On 11/19/2020 at 10:45 PM, BangkokReady said:

Perhaps, but, as all human beings are a product of nature, isn't murder, torture, rape, incest, paedophilia, etc., all natural too?

I understand the X is natural/unnatural, so we should/shouldn't do it argument, but sometimes it's a case of "it may be natural, but that doesn't make it right".

No. Animals other than humans ( with the exception of cats ) to my knowledge only kill to eat or defend. Animals other than humans have systems to avoid incest because that imparts genetic defects.

For me you left off the most important reason for not cheating on your wife, because you love her, the reason you married her in the first place, obviously too many think with their little head over here as can be seen daily in what many posters write. If you are single its fine to play the field as many of us have  but once you make a commitment and marry someone you love(or did you marry for convenience) its supposed to stop, to be honest I find your reasons your reasons pretty pathetic

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, seajae said:

For me you left off the most important reason for not cheating on your wife, because you love her, the reason you married her in the first place

I doubt most Thai girls and wives agree with you on that, unless you loving the bank account and benefits counts too lol.

1. Family
2. Money
3. Friends
4. Others

5. Husband

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I doubt most Thai girls and wives agree with you on that, unless you loving the bank account and benefits counts too lol.

1. Family
2. Money
3. Friends
4. Others

5. Husband

I think that you are correct about that ...guess me ( married nearly 20 years now and we have lived both in the UK and here) and a few others have been very fortunate ........................bad luck mate if you are not one of them ....of course YMMV  ????

23 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

I think that you are correct about that ...guess me ( married nearly 20 years now and we have lived both in the UK and here) and a few others have been very fortunate ........................bad luck mate if you are not one of them ....of course YMMV  ????

I'd rather say it is good luck as I keep my money and freedom. There is no shortage of fish in the sea.

17 hours ago, seajae said:

For me you left off the most important reason for not cheating on your wife, because you love her, the reason you married her in the first place, obviously too many think with their little head over here as can be seen daily in what many posters write. If you are single its fine to play the field as many of us have  but once you make a commitment and marry someone you love(or did you marry for convenience) its supposed to stop, to be honest I find your reasons your reasons pretty pathetic

It's possible to love someone and have sex with someone else. Sex is not love, IMO, though having sex with someone that one loves makes it better.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2020 at 10:03 PM, pattayadude said:

normally you meet a girl/woman who later becomes wife.If my girl had plans to circumcise me against my will and she shared this with me, she'd be my ex-girl, not future wife

She has no plans to do it, the plans would be mine to get it done to myself if I cheat. Big difference. I’ve done a little research and it’s not uncommon in Southeast Asia including Philippines for some women to do this to unfaithful spouses. I’m not sure if she really would or not, but I don’t plan to cheat so it doesn’t matter. If you think you might cheat, then like you say, better make her your ex.

On 11/20/2020 at 6:15 PM, federico said:

I never cheated on my Thaï wife, we are married 10 years now....

the reason why ?

I dont say i am not tempted (mostly When i am in Thailand) but She just doesn’t deserve it, i merely cannot imagine myself in bed with an other woman.

the story was much different concerning My ex farang wife. She deserved to be cheated, and god knows She got what She deserved.... ????

cheers

Fred 

Maybe you should try a katoey..... 555

On 11/23/2020 at 5:53 PM, fordguy61mi said:

She has no plans to do it, the plans would be mine to get it done to myself if I cheat. Big difference. I’ve done a little research and it’s not uncommon in Southeast Asia including Philippines for some women to do this to unfaithful spouses. I’m not sure if she really would or not, but I don’t plan to cheat so it doesn’t matter. If you think you might cheat, then like you say, better make her your ex.

but I don’t plan to cheat so it doesn’t matter...... Most people cheating didn't plan.  55555

On 11/19/2020 at 2:33 PM, 2long said:

My reasons for not doing so (in addition to the main one which goes without saying) are as follows...

- if the other girl is single, and pretty. Why is she single? Is she a nutjob? 

let's say the "other girl" is an 19yo. most 19 year olds are single because they are just too young.and single, and available. and very fresh. I like the way you justify being married. but your "nutjob" excuse won't fly for a little side fun of infidelity