Phuket’s saleng taxis ready for tourists

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Ban Mai Khao community‘s Vice President of Tourism Manit Saithong said today the community anticipates visitors will soon be back as the COVID-19 situation has greatly deescalated.

Tell that to the people in Europe, and America..........I assume he is referring to Domestic visitors.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren't these things classified as illegal modifications?

There are increasing numbers of domestic tourists in Phuket, especially at the weekends but far easier to knock things I guess for some.

just what I want to see...airplanes landing and taking off

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Psimbo said:

There are increasing numbers of domestic tourists in Phuket, especially at the weekends but far easier to knock things I guess for some.

They could come for surfing lessons....Oh wait 😆

Seriously though a fair number of tourists come to Surin these last couple of weeks.

Edited by Soupdragon
2 hours ago, nausea said:

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but with that three wheel configuration they're inherently unsafe, I would've thought.

They do OK in the Philippines.

22 hours ago, Psimbo said:

I did saw a dozen or so, sitting by the sea,  having some food they brought up with them, that's great help for the local economy

About a million food stalls have descended on Rawai beach front this weekend I drove bye there at 5pm yesterday and it wasn't busy but there was no parking spaces all along the front so any customers would have no where to park, it made me think that any of the restaurants wouldn't get any business because of not being able to park, to me that was bad planning all them food stall owners should have been made to park elsewhere