Any places with a plant based meat burger for less than 200 baht?

Hal65

7 minutes ago, jastheace said:

what's a buger?

options are macdonalds, BK, most restaurants down buakhao have them on their menu. anything with beef in it. beef is a 'plant based meat'. cows eat grass. there you go.

Meat is animal flesh that is eaten as food. Humans have hunted and killed animals for meat since prehistoric times. The advent of civilization allowed the domestication of animals such as chickens, sheep, rabbits, pigs and cattle

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

A meat substitute, also called a meat analogue, approximates certain aesthetic qualities (primarily texture, flavor and appearance) or chemical characteristics of a specific meat. Substitutes are often based on soybeans (such as tofu and tempeh), gluten, or peas

• Like 1

Imagine living a complicated life for no reason. I am totally up for a plant based burger if I come across it but I would certainly not leave meat on the table for some silly reason that basically comes from people their own ego only. To then pay up to 200 baht for such burger too, in Thailand? No way.

14 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Meat is animal flesh that is eaten as food. Humans have hunted and killed animals for meat since prehistoric times. The advent of civilization allowed the domestication of animals such as chickens, sheep, rabbits, pigs and cattle

You forgot ducks! 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, andygrr said:

What's with this Plant Based Meats cr*p call it what it is a veggie burger

No they are not veggie burgers....The old veggie burgers were pretty good and made with good stuff......The new almost meat burgers are more along the line of lab creations..... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I just do not understand why a plant eater wants their food to look and taste like any form of meat, it makes no sense.

If I eat salads I want the salad to look like, taste and be a salad. No fakes/impersonations.  
It is like going into a fish and chip shop and asking for the chips to look and taste like fish and can I have real chips with my fake fish!

Edited by fangless
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 2530Ubon said:

Actually, most of the methane emitted into the atmosphere comes from humans

Mostly talking methane from areas they should not!

Edited by fangless
I had to use the word methane as every <deleted> word like it gets <deleted> deleted!!
  • Haha 1