EU leaders deadlocked over recovery plan after Hungary, Poland veto

webfact

8 hours ago, transam said:

The UK declared war with Germany to protect freedom, our country is like that ....FREEDOM from tyranny and MURDER....The rest of your post is......

Inside-The-Crystal-Ball.jpg.5b47c2742a31922090ef5e97666b67e4.jpg

Listen, if you want to keep your head in the sand then be my guest, but what I’ve posted is the naked truth. Just google it! 

By the way, the real reason England declared war on Germany was because they wanted their reparation payments from WWI, which Germany refused to pay. If they had not done that England most likely would still quite a few of the colonies they had before WWII! 

Edited by pacovl46
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Listen, if you want to keep your head in the sand then be my guest, but what I’ve posted is the naked truth. Just google it! 

By the way, the real reason England declared war on Germany was because they wanted their reparation payments from WWI, which Germany refused to pay. If they had not done that England most likely would still quite a few of the colonies they had before WWII! 

I love your posts they give us all a good laugh ,,any more  good dreams like these?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, david555 said:

Like this maybe ? recent enough ?   ????

Goldman Moving Up to $60 Billion of Assets to Germany

By 

Viren Vaghela

and 

Steven Arons

November 6, 2020, 8:15 PM GMT+7 Updated on November 6, 2020, 10:19 PM GMT+7

Goldman Moving Up to $60 Billion of Assets to Germany - Bloomberg

The other link was quoting 800 Billions of Euros the Goldman link is saying between 40 billion and 60 billion looks like there is ar least 760 Billion of Euros unaccounted for Meanwhile

Covid and Brexit could see UK manufacturers bringing it all back home

Up to £4.8bn worth of goods for British retailers can be made locally, says report

UK factories could be making up to £4.8bn more goods for British retailers in the next 12 months as the coronavirus pandemic and Brexit prompt businesses to bring home production

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/nov/23/covid-and-brexit-could-see-uk-manufacturers-bringing-it-all-back-home

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Susco said:

Maybe reading classes were not your favourite subject at school, or is it something you conveniently ignore.

60 Billion is Goldman alone, the other article quoted 800 Billion for all financial institutions together

Yes and the other article was November 2018 and the figures were provided by a German lobby group, clearly you can't find anything more recent and if your bothered to read the bloomberg article is stated between 40 billion and 60 billion

Clearly you didn't bother to read the article and just read the headline

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, david555 said:

Well i put my trust in Bloomberg as financial institute & financial  news  ..... mean time The Guardian now is liked by brexiteers .....

how things can change ???? 

You could ask yourself which media outlet spent millions on the 2016 EU Referendum I will give you a clue it wasn't The Guardian

PS I didn't see anything in my post where I stated I liked The Guardian

I read many different media outlets some i agree with some i don't agree with

1 hour ago, transam said:

That was Parliament, where I assume London was chosen over your lot....????

That was the two countries forming a union in 1707.

Not the union of the crowns which happened over 100 years previously.

So yes. You were wrong.

Again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

You could ask yourself which media outlet spent millions on the 2016 EU Referendum I will give you a clue it wasn't The Guardian

Excuses by this ....if you took it personally.... i wouldn't like they think you liked the Guardian ....????  

BTW  i do like them ???? ,

but for a good laugh i check   express news U.K.....

1 minute ago, Susco said:

I have often wanted to ask you if the first letter in your username wasn't supposed to be a D. ????

2012 has passed 8 years already, just for your information

2021 - a typo I suspect - invisible to those with no imagination, black and white tunnel vision, carrying no lateral thought process ????

No need to thank me ????

15 minutes ago, Susco said:

Well, my imagination might be lacking according to you, but from your posts in the Brexit threads, it is obvious your imagination is alive and kicking, for not to say in high gear

Thanks for the rather flat predictable response, but I have no need to drive my point home ????

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2020/11/23/british-companies-risk-billions-new-costs-eu-blocks-data-sharing/

British companies risk billions in new costs if EU blocks data sharing deal
A report warned costs would be 'disproportionality falling on SMEs at a time when the economy is already severely challenged'

By Hannah Boland
23 November 2020 • 6:00am

British companies risk being hit with £1.6bn in new costs if Brexit negotiators fail to strike a deal over data standards, researchers have warned.

A report from the New Economics Foundation and UCL European Institute released today said that British companies were facing steep new legal fees if the EU decided that post-Brexit UK data standards were not adequate and halted data flows between the two regions. 

Organisations including banks, technology companies and insurance firms currently transfer data, such as personal information or financial details, between the EU and UK so that they can process it. 

more...

(waw ! what it is going to be ....U turn  again ?.... but in which direction ???? ...)

Boris Johnson prepares significant Brexit intervention as negotiators begin the 'final push' (telegraph.co.uk)

By Gordon Rayner, POLITICAL EDITOR 22 November 2020 • 6:38pm

Edited by david555
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

EU expected  to go tits up in 2021 so what does it matter .the cartel is on its last legs like the columbian cartel

the 4th rech will end up like the 3rd reich as all reichs do

OK, you've now corrected your typo.

So tell us; expected by whom?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1