Trump's vaccine team will not brief Biden administration - U.S senators

webfact

No American President has ever been charged with a criminal offense. But, as Donald Trump fights to hold on to the White House, he and those around him surely know that if he loses—an outcome that nobody should count on—the presumption of immunity that attends the Presidency will vanish. Given that more than a dozen investigations and civil suits involving Trump are currently under way,

Trump has famously survived one impeachment, two divorces, six bankruptcies, twenty-six accusations of sexual misconduct, and an estimated four thousand lawsuits. Few people have evaded consequences more cunningly.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/11/09/why-trump-cant-afford-to-lose

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

No American President has ever been charged with a criminal offense. But, as Donald Trump fights to hold on to the White House, he and those around him surely know that if he loses—an outcome that nobody should count on—the presumption of immunity that attends the Presidency will vanish. Given that more than a dozen investigations and civil suits involving Trump are currently under way,

Trump has famously survived one impeachment, two divorces, six bankruptcies, twenty-six accusations of sexual misconduct, and an estimated four thousand lawsuits. Few people have evaded consequences more cunningly.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/11/09/why-trump-cant-afford-to-lose

Ever heard that aphorism about going to the well once too often?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Because God knows that it was that outside-the-box thinking Trump is famous for that allowed him to come up with the idea of a vaccine for a viral disease. If Trump hadn't thought of it,  it's clear no one else would have or could have done.   I wonder if he cleans his brain regularly by injecting disinfectant.

What brain?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Why tell Biden anything, look what he did with H1N1 swine flu. Maybe you guys should start giving Trump credit on the covit vaccine as it is being produced in record braking time and even Dems. can take it.

Are you serious?? Donald Trump is directly responsible for the deaths of more Americans than Osama Bin Laden on 9/11!

Also Joe Biden has been working on the vaccine. Not Trump! Per The NY Times Trumps plan has actually hindered vaccine development. When you bypass safety measures and regulations you only endanger American lives which Trump is a pro at. I hope Joe Biden forces the vaccine manufacturers back to the drawing board and do it right. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sevenhills said:

Well you're going to be sorely dissapointed when TRUMP wins, which he will. ????

Thanks again for your bright attempt at humor. Simplistic jokes like this are beginning to wear thin though. Find another schitck if you expect to get laughs, which I assume is your goal. 

If people don't pick up on your sarcasm they will just consider you a gullible fool which you will find sorely disappointing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

The Dominion software should bury Biden, all by itself.

Trump lawyer falsely claims voting technology companies were created for changing election results

• Since Election Day, voting technology companies have been the subject of disinformation that seeks to undermine confidence in the integrity of the vote.

• Dominion and Smartmatic make electronic voting systems. Neither was created for “changing the results of elections.”

• Smartmatic technology was not used in any of the battleground states won by Biden where Trump allies are disputing the results.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/19/sidney-powell/trump-lawyer-falsely-claims-voting-technology-comp/

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If nothing else, TV has convinced me there are a lot of delusional people on it.

Is there such a thing as 'criminal delusion'? 

Meaning someone who is so delusional that they bring harm to themselves or others. If so, some of the steadfast Trump supporters here would qualify. I simply can't believe they state such nonsense with seriousness and practically beg for ridicule. Masochism? 

1 minute ago, RocketDog said:

Is there such a thing as 'criminal delusion'? 

Meaning someone who is so delusional that they bring harm to themselves or others. If so, some of the steadfast Trump supporters here would qualify. I simply can't believe they state such nonsense with seriousness and practically beg for ridicule. Masochism? 

Masochists are pretty harmless so I wouldn't say that.

• Haha 2