Pandemic is a "golden opportunity" to reintroduce "premium" tourists to the wonders of Thai culture

webfact

4 minutes ago, thailandbeachisland said:

Their only chance would be to allow all activities around legal cannabis, growing classes, harvesting classes, smoking classes...

I don't think the government plan to replace plss heads with dope heads

Edited by 473geo
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2020 at 11:41 PM, ChipButty said:

I have been twice and there 5 star hotels and beaches and the service makes Thailand's hotels look like 3 star, Every morning walk along Cable beach, I think these guys should go and spend a week there,

The other thing is premium tourist will expect clean air. 

The wonders of Thai Culture. Lady Bar, Short time hotel, sexy man, cheap charly farang, I love you long time, i like farang big money, 

motorbike at home broken + buffalo always sick, mama & papa need money for go hospital. We dont need any reintroducing, we know them all already.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, FarangJon said:

The wonders of Thai Culture. Lady Bar, Short time hotel, sexy man, cheap charly farang, I love you long time, i like farang big money, 

motorbike at home broken + buffalo always sick, mama & papa need money for go hospital. We dont need any reintroducing, we know them all already.

i used to like this game, the funniest thing is, these poor girls are very bad at acting lol