Covid-19 Vaccine and Thai Visas

32 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Dunno where you're located...

Montreal Quebec and the reason I say fear mongering is because death by Covid in my age group, under 30, only accounts for 0.1%. So yeah fear mongering repetitive conditioning bs by our propaganda media trying to scare ME, I do think so based on the charts and data below.

https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/situation-coronavirus-in-quebec/

image.png.715d46a1bb3687af4351019399efee80.png

Edited by greenhornfarang
Its actually even lower, only 0.1% not 0.5%
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember they want to boost up its economy and that isnone of the main reason why everybody must take quarantine 14 in a luxus prison.

Love the optimism 👍

You will not test positive on an antigen test for having been vaccinated.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

So excellent news. F U Jack. 

'I'm cherry ripe I'm under 30' 

Why are young folk so self centered.

Sorry Jack I do not mean it like that, what age group are you in? I think this only affects the unhealthy 80+ with underlying conditions. Just my thoughts, based on my observation over the past 10 months of how reckless my own 2 parents have been (64 and 70), they have lost their business and had to start picking up scrap from Kijiji and selling it from our driveway (Kijiji is a Canadian website like craigslist that has a free section). So for the past 10 months my parents have been going into strangers houses every day, picking up their filthy appliances (washers, dryers, stoves, fridges) basically anything they can sell (and props to mom hauling all that at age 64). They bring this junk back home and clean it in our drive way and then invite customers over and sell it -- all this without mask or social distancing (they are very stubborn like that). And not a single member in my family has yet to bring back covid or even flu or even have sniffles this entire year?!?! Montreal Quebec is supposed to be the worse place in Canada to be in terms of cases. I just don't get it, and if my parents did get covid and did give it to me but none of us tested, so it means we were all asymptomatic then why are we even locking down?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, greenhornfarang said:

I think this only affects the unhealthy 80+ with underlying conditions.

Wrong...

Hospitalizations (24 states and NYC reported)*

• Children were 1.2%-3.1% of total reported hospitalizations, and between 0.2%-5.6% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in hospitalization

https://services.aap.org/en/pages/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-infections/children-and-covid-19-state-level-data-report/

As of Nov. 12a total of 1,039,464 children have tested positive for COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemicIn the one-week period ending Nov. 12th, there were 111,946 new cases in children, which is substantially larger than any previous week in the pandemicThe increase tracks surges in the virus in communities across the U.S.  

https://services.aap.org/en/news-room/news-releases/aap/2020/more-than-1-million-children-in-u.s.-diagnosed-with-covid-19/

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Right, I still like my chances a lot:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/investigations-discovery/hospitalization-death-by-age.html

image.png.890c9f61937ca05ab2e5c47659e47c23.png

I am just saying JohninBKK, if this vaccine plan does not work out, then maybe instead of locking down everyone, including the unaffected group, 18 - 30 that has 0% chances of dying,  for the rest of their lives,  maybe we should let that group, and any other group that decides to take the risk to maybe let them live their lives and let them make their own decisions? no? I mean not all of us are afraid to go outside and some of us still have our whole lives ahead of us, why must it be taken from us? I do not understand.

9 hours ago, greenhornfarang said:

Montreal Quebec and the reason I say fear mongering is because death by Covid in my age group, under 30, only accounts for 0.1%.

Seems self centered.... are your parents of a similar mind?

Edited by jacko45k

This topic has apparently gone way off the rails and has turned into a discussion about covid 19 more so than the vaccine related visa entries. Topic now :mfr_closed1:

If you want to discuss covid 19 and the vaccines for it can be done in the COVID-19: Coronavirus forum .