Thailand Hotel Rooms

Mambowoman

Mostly they take such videos when they arrive and are still happy that the many hours on the plane are over. It would be more interesting to see such videos after for instance they have spent at least 10 days in this quarantine cell. 

4 minutes ago, Oldie said:

Mostly they take such videos when they arrive and are still happy that the many hours on the plane are over. It would be more interesting to see such videos after for instance they have spent at least 10 days in this quarantine cell. 

I spent 15 days in quarantine, wasn't that bad. 

14 minutes ago, Oldie said:

Interesting videos, albeit a Thai returning so SQ, in a post in another thread if you haven't already seen it:

On 11/18/2020 at 5:33 PM, suhoaswhas said:

She takes us through from getting fit to fly in LA, daily meals, testing to release.

• Like 1

Below daily videos of an older guy from Switzerland (in English). He is in a quarantine hotel in Bangkok at the moment. His room has at least a balcony. When I watch his short videos per day it seems to be pretty boring there. And the videos only show a couple of minutes every day. I think I would get crazy there. And this alone because of the feeling that I cannot leave the room when I want. 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzak46lOCrt9IzfzsrIZJDQ/videos

7 hours ago, Mambowoman said:

Tte beginners guide to make comfortable in a Thailand hotel room while waiting for you friend wh you have not seen in a long time.

7 hours ago, Mambowoman said:

Tte beginners guide to make comfortable in a Thailand hotel room while waiting for you friend wh you have not seen in a long time.

We've all seen a normal hotel room before.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oldie said:

Below daily videos of an older guy from Switzerland (in English). He is in a quarantine hotel in Bangkok at the moment. His room has at least a balcony. When I watch his short videos per day it seems to be pretty boring there. And the videos only show a couple of minutes every day. I think I would get crazy there. And this alone because of the feeling that I cannot leave the room when I want. 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzak46lOCrt9IzfzsrIZJDQ/videos

Yet your life is boring enough that you spend time watching someone else's life you claim is even more boring.... ????

Watching TV, playing on the internet, eating room service, talking on the phone and writing emails is enough to burn up a couple weeks. Like I said, I did it for 15 days and it just wasn't that bad.

I guess some people just don't like the company when they're alone...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tyler Visan said:

We've all seen a normal hotel room before.

I don't know or understand what you're talking about. Whom do you represent, and can I see your legal documents of representation so I contact my lawyer if needed?

On another note, where is Mike? I miss him, ...

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, Mambowoman said:

I don't know or understand what you're talking about. Whom do you represent, and can I see your legal documents of representation so I contact my lawyer if needed?

On another note, where is Mike? I miss him, ...

Who's Mike?