Marriage Visa Extension in Ubon - requirements?

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You wife's daughter could do a TM30 report as the possessor/tenant of the house. A copy of the rental agreement and copies of the owners house book and ID card signed by them may also be needed.

She could also write a short statement that you are living with her to use when you apply for the extension.

Thanks

Just to clarify,  the owners house book and ID signed by them meaning signed by the daughter and boyfriend?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some of us it is, plus I would NEVER poke "fun" or jibe at those who maybe just getting by, it's not my or your business...🤫

Why sad? or do you just want to point out that you are more financially secure than other forum contributors may be and in doing so make yourself appear as somewhat of a tool ??

And calling those who don’t ‘sad’ is hardly classy.... 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, RegularGuy77 said:

Just to clarify,  the owners house book and ID signed by them meaning signed by the daughter and boyfriend?

Signed by the owner.

4 hours ago, dontheturner said:

transam=  can I ask= do you use ubon imm== so changeable needs each time we go

Yes...

15 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes...

Not in my personal experience. I have not been asked for something I didn't have since 2012.

The only change I have had was last year when I had to show bank transfers from abroad to meet the 40k baht requirement and then I had everything they wanted.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Not in my personal experience. I have not been asked for something I didn't have since 2012.

The only change I have had was last year when I had to show bank transfers from abroad to meet the 40k baht requirement and then I had everything they wanted.

They asked for my divorce papers with my UK wife, which was maaaany a year back, even though I have been married in LOS for 14 years, with 15 years of marriage Visa's and extension...

2 minutes ago, transam said:

They asked for my divorce papers with my UK wife, which was maaaany a year back, even though I have been married in LOS for 14 years, with 15 years of marriage Visa's and extension...

That is not normal and you are the only person I am aware of that was asked for that.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

That is not normal and you are the only person I am aware of that was asked for that.

Yep, it was ridiculous, and we let the imm. bloke know it was, but they still wanted "something" related to my divorce, plus they wanted Mrs.T divorce thingy. Seems they were being <deleted>ty, or they couldn't see our lovely smiles behind our masks....😊