Air Gun Supplier & Service

Yellowtail

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I have a few air-guns and would like to find a shop that sells guns, pellets and parts. If they do service or tuning or have a range those would be pluses as well.

I'm in Bangkok but would consider driving...

I thought they were illegal in LOS...?

If you meaning proper pellet air rifles i bought 1 from a shop in BIG c pattaya couple years ago. I know he did servincing and the likes but i think he sent them away to bangkok. Unsure if he still there. Failing that i would imagine in China town Bangkok if all open there will be somehwere to service them. Hope it helps.

Edited by stretch5163
missed word

Only Thais are permitted to own and register a gun with the authorities.

Formerly (prior to October 2017), foreigners residing in Thailand could also apply for weapons permits but that has now changed. Please see this article.

Violation of this provision is punishable upon conviction with imprisonment for a period of between one and ten years and/or fines of between 2,000 and 20,000 Baht.

Please also read this article for a more complete description of the Gun Law of Thailand.

Please also read this article for a more complete description of the amendments made to the Gun Law in October 2017.

• Like 2

ChiangMai is where I go to get .22 pellets for the air-rifle I bought for my B.I.L. who has a farm. 

If you airguns have no numbers on the barrel and does not have a airgun license your stuffed. 

But as usual TIT so word of mouth and a brown envelope should or maybe do the trick. 

13 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Only Thais are permitted to own and register a gun with the authorities.

Formerly (prior to October 2017), foreigners residing in Thailand could also apply for weapons permits but that has now changed. Please see this article.

Violation of this provision is punishable upon conviction with imprisonment for a period of between one and ten years and/or fines of between 2,000 and 20,000 Baht.

Please also read this article for a more complete description of the Gun Law of Thailand.

Please also read this article for a more complete description of the amendments made to the Gun Law in October 2017.

That's exactly how it is here in Thailand the govt don't want falangie's having guns because they know how to use them correctly. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

ChiangMai is where I go to get .22 pellets for the air-rifle I bought for my B.I.L. who has a farm. 

If you airguns have no numbers on the barrel and does not have a airgun license your stuffed. 

But as usual TIT so word of mouth and a brown envelope should or maybe do the trick. 

What? Well if ya gonna get pinched regardless what would it matter if the numbers were scrubbed or not especially if ya gonna buy your way out of it lol

Edited by starky
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

That's exactly how it is here in Thailand the govt don't want falangie's having guns because they know how to use them correctly. 

What a load of <deleted> air rifles are so easy to buy its ridiculous 

Or if you already have so many air rifles why not just return to the shop you bought them from? Or do a Google search for one of the 1000 shops in Bangkok or just try the shop I sent you to? Or pm and ill give you a list of another few shops not really that hard or service them yourself air rifles are incredibly simple to take care of...

1 hour ago, starky said:

What a load of <deleted> air rifles are so easy to buy its ridiculous 

Your cowboy attitude will get farangies into trouble with your rhetoric, air-guns are illegal unless you have a airgun licence. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Your cowboy attitude will get farangies into trouble with your rhetoric, air-guns are illegal unless you have a airgun licence. 

Duly noted. Though not overly concerned. Particularly coming from someone who openly speaks about guns with numbers filed off and paying bribes to the local constabulary. My cowboy attitude? Yeah right. I just stated air guns are easily available which is true. The only one suggesting any illegal behaviour was you.

Edited by starky