Covid self tests / Covid auto tests available now in Thailand ? If not, are they available in your homecountry ? how much please ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, supertomdee said:

An effective test cannot be done easily at home as it needs verification by a lab.  Even our famous Thai doctor "ABC" was seen in National News that he went to a specific hospital for taking this test.  One thing I really don't understand is that why Pattaya City Hall never sees it necessary to carry out this important test compulsorily on or about 1 Jan 2021 when Pattaya was basically lock down and if so, the truth of no infection or very low number of infection would have helped Pattaya a lot in persuading  the Thai Government to relax most if not all restrictions on the operation of many businesses like massage shops, beer bars,  agogo  and other entertainment venues.  If the number of infections is known to be , swift actions should be taken to monitor the health condition of those infected with Covid-19.  There is no harm at all for carrying this test effectively.  Lack of fund or man power should never be a problem to Pattaya. My business has been set up more than 16 years in Pattaya.  I am really disappointed about all these things happening here.  

be careful, you are going to get a headache...

Sorry about your business but that is the nature of business, things change... happened to me too... I just never held any illusions that things would remain the same... 

• Haha 1

On 11/21/2020 at 8:40 AM, stretch5163 said:

Covid Self test are avaiable in the UK but they still have to be sent to a lab for the test to be completed. As far as im aware there are no such self test kits that will give you the required certification.

There are blood <deleted> type test but these again are hit and miss and dont stan up for anything except a self un authenticated type test.

I had a leaflet through my door from a private clinic on Chiswick High Road, West London - they do a Covid test with results in 15 minutes. - they  didn't mention a price.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...