Girlfriend cheat me want legal information

XavierParis

Sponsor fail.

Just to think that maybe if you had stopped smoking and drinking and learned to speak English a bit better, she could have still been yours. But you would still be paying way too much so all in all, she has done you a HUGE favor.

If you like football, place in the context of France beating England and celebrate.

Edited by NanLaew

So you gave 800,000 to a prostitute from Udon and now want your money back?

You had sex with her, so she will just consider it income for services rendered. You were her customer, she has found another one now. 

If you really want the 800,000 back, I know a good Issan lawyer that will help you out. He will  charge you only 1million. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, XavierParis said:

OK, sorry for my english first

8 years ago I meet massage lady in Thailand.  We are good together and I quickly make visa for her to holiday here in France for 3 months.  She comes every year for 3 months and I pay all.  I go Thailand about 3x year and we stay together.  Fighting sometimes because she do not like I smoke a drink a little bit.

One year ago we talk on the telephone and she says she meets English teacher. Englishman she calls Teacher.  Perfect man. She says he is not smoking not drinking and speak Thai and very good man and finish with me.  I go quickly to Thailand and we get together, all ok again,  and I tell her I will give her 800000 baht to build a house near Udonthani and I she can stay in village and I send 10000baht/moth.  She starts with the house but had many problems. Give all the money to the constructor and they do no work. She cry a lot.  We fighting on telephone many times and I cannot go to Thailand.  The Hous is not built.

OK, so I call her last week and ask where she go.  She tell me go to Udon to buy TV and freezer for the house!  OK, so I ask how the house is built?  She say to me that Englishman help her, the house is finish and she is with him.

OK, so no I see she cheat me 800000 baht and 10000/moth  Really it is too much to belief and I am sad after 8 year.

I wish to have legal information to return 800000 baht.

Kiss it  all bye bye !

48 minutes ago, XavierParis said:

OK, sorry for my english first

8 years ago I meet massage lady in Thailand.  We are good together and I quickly make visa for her to holiday here in France for 3 months.  She comes every year for 3 months and I pay all.  I go Thailand about 3x year and we stay together.  Fighting sometimes because she do not like I smoke a drink a little bit.

One year ago we talk on the telephone and she says she meets English teacher. Englishman she calls Teacher.  Perfect man. She says he is not smoking not drinking and speak Thai and very good man and finish with me.  I go quickly to Thailand and we get together, all ok again,  and I tell her I will give her 800000 baht to build a house near Udonthani and I she can stay in village and I send 10000baht/moth.  She starts with the house but had many problems. Give all the money to the constructor and they do no work. She cry a lot.  We fighting on telephone many times and I cannot go to Thailand.  The Hous is not built.

OK, so I call her last week and ask where she go.  She tell me go to Udon to buy TV and freezer for the house!  OK, so I ask how the house is built?  She say to me that Englishman help her, the house is finish and she is with him.

OK, so no I see she cheat me 800000 baht and 10000/moth  Really it is too much to belief and I am sad after 8 year.

I wish to have legal information to return 800000 baht.

When she said she had a better candidate, should have dumped her immediately. Why try to compete? Plenty of other fish in the Thai sea of available massage ladies.

Another guy thinking with the small head first.

Bet the English guy is enjoying his accommodations paid for by someone else.

• Haha 1