Fog in Pattaya not related to PM2.5 air pollution

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, the next morning the fog or smaze or smog had cleared, but the AQI was still 120 with high PM 2.5. But of course, since the mess apparently scared off some tourists from visiting Pattaya, it

Fog in Pattaya not related to PM2.5 air pollution By The Nation     The thick fog covering the eastern coast of Thailand is a natural phenomenon, the Centre for Air Pollution

The authorities have determined that the haze has nothing to do with pollution, and there is no prostitution in Pattaya. 

Posted Images

As I’ve worked and lived in Beijing for a couple of years so my NOSE tells me what is what.

I left Pattaya yesterday after a week there, and I know what coal fired power plants smell like.

While the lower wisps were fog, the big smell is real pollution, only to get worse as burning season starts in Cambodia.

31 minutes ago, PumpkinEater said:

As I’ve worked and lived in Beijing for a couple of years so my NOSE tells me what is what.

I left Pattaya yesterday after a week there, and I know what coal fired power plants smell like.

While the lower wisps were fog, the big smell is real pollution, only to get worse as burning season starts in Cambodia.

Much pollution in Nov also comes from the current sugar cane burning

AirVisual reports data from governmental and non-governmental monitors. All data are constantly monitored and validated by AirVisual cloud-based Artificial Intelligent (AI) system, which uses billions of air quality data points and pattern recognition to flag what it considers inappropriate.

Fog or pollution, choose who you wish to believe.

Air visual.jpg

Edited by FiveStarVagabond
  • Sad 1
28 minutes ago, condohope said:

My nose told me the mist was from burning and my terrace told me to hose it down and clean the furniture. You would not believe the black sod I cleaned off my car's windscreen. This in NaJomtien.

My sore throat and my runny nose since 2 days confirm your statement

I bet the officials don't want to ''perturb'' the domestic tourists migration

during this 4 days holidays

Next (fake) news

The road are safe !! You can travel without any worries

the only problems minors that could occur, like hypothetics accidents with injuries or deaths

are only due to the fact few people are not wearing enough amulets around the necks

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Like 1