SCB at Chaeng Wattana

Hello

I need to extend my Non O retirement visa this week

I use a bank letter from SCB

Has anyone been to CW recently and noted if SCB has reopened?

Otherwise I can get the letter at a branch near me when they open at 0830 which will put me at CW by 1020

Thanks

9 minutes ago, scott60 said:

You are a star

Thanks

I am not clever with online anything but I have a book to read

We used to do the letter in advance then show the book update by machine

You can do that. Obtain letter day or so prior at local branch and do update on way to CW.

In my experiences CW like to see activity on day of application. Meaning small deposit.

http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

Link to online booking. Works a treat you are seen exactly in your 15 minute booking slot. Be on time

While on the topic, I renewed my Retirement Extension this past March using the 800K deposit method.  I let it sit untouched for the required 3 months and have since withdrawn a small part of it.  

When do I have to bring it back to the 800K level, two or three months before renewal?

Just now, dddave said:

While on the topic, I renewed my Retirement Extension this past March using the 800K deposit method.  I let it sit untouched for the required 3 months and have since withdrawn a small part of it.  

When do I have to bring it back to the 800K level, two or three months before renewal?

2 months prior to the day you next attend immigration for next extension. Has nothing to do with the until date in passport i.e your current permission of stay.

Archived