Routledge "Colloquial Thai" (free audio)

Is available here. The recordings seem about right for the level (eg clear, not too fast,  + tone practice & extra conversations for listening.) Separate recordings of the vocab lists would be useful though.

Details of the book here (+ there may be scans on the interwebz). Based on the reviews, the book's pretty good for 'survival thai', but has the drawback of a funky transliteration system and no thai text for the dialogs. (This also makes it difficult to remedy the lack of vocab lists using text to speech.)

• Thanks 1

I listened to 1 and then 25 to see how complicated it was and think that I could manage to write out the dialogue. It might make a good topic here. I am a shamed of my spelling but don't want to waste time looking up spelling (ไม่สนุข) so corrections will help me too.  
Here is the first dialogue. 
สนุขไหมคะ

สนุขครับ

อาหารอร่อยไหมคะ

อาร่อยมากครับ 

เผ็ดไหมคะ

ไม่เผ็ดครับ

เอาผลไม้คะ

เอาครับ ขอบคุณมากครับ

คุณชอบอาหารไทยไหมคะ 
ชอบมากครับ

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, tgeezer said:

I listened to 1 and then 25 to see how complicated it was and think that I could manage to write out the dialogue. It might make a good topic here.

Let's hope it catches on 🙂

Actually, there are Thai script versions of about 10 of the dialogues in the book, so there's an easy way for you to check your spelling etc for those.

I find that Thai friends don't bother too much with spelling. I make sure I get it right when I have to. 
The words which I was not sure about in that dialogue were อาหาร อร่อย I can't remember if there were others and to look would be cheating I think.