Where to sunbathe in Bangkok?

azaazo9

5 minutes ago, moontang said:

14605348251460534959l.jpg

Just insanity... and then they wonder why tourism was going down before covid already. But yeah, that is why i told the OP to just find some condo or hotel pool / rooftop instead. 

Edited by ChaiyaTH

4 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Just insanity... and then they wonder why tourism was going down before covid already.

A bit OTT, especially during a water festival, but he was warned.  Quite a few nasty trash packer types in CM.  A guest in a foreign country and can't comply with an order from a uniformed officer?  Likely has been a guest at the vertical bar hotel a few times.

1 minute ago, moontang said:

A bit OTT, especially during a water festival, but he was warned.  Quite a few nasty trash packer types in CM.  A guest in a foreign country and can't comply with an order from a uniformed officer?  Likely has been a guest at the vertical bar hotel a few times.

Well I would not have listened as well and paid the 100 baht, just because it is insane to ask someone wearing a shirt during songkran with 41 celcius... By now I even miss them trashpackers... more fun than the old bar ladies left.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Well I would not have listened as well and paid the 100 baht, just because it is insane to ask someone wearing a shirt during songkran with 41 celcius... By now I even miss them trashpackers... more fun than the old bar ladies left.

I miss them like I miss the busses full of Chinese.

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2020 at 11:52 AM, khunjeff said:

Because avoiding the sun here is more difficult than finding it...?

Bangkok is 20-45 degrees of latitude closer to the equator than the northern or antipodean countries where most of us grew up, so people with fond memories of the warm feeling of sunbathing in Oslo, Chicago, or Rome quickly find that sunbathing in Southeast Asia is more like being baked in an oven and roasted to a crisp.

Well, in my home town, temperature in summer reaches 40 degrees, so I got used to heats.

Anyhow, thank you all for your answers and informations, thanks even to those who laughed at me a bit - c'est la vie.????

• Like 1