Where to sunbathe in Bangkok?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was born and raised in one Mediterranean touristy town where it is strange to be white during summer period. So yes, it is a cultural thing. And I know that Thais like to be white. But I put the que

Is there any public pool, or somethhing like that (but not in hotels), where one can sunbathe? We have a pool in our building, but it is under the roof. So, where to sunbathe? Or it is mission im

My penthouse balconies work.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, moontang said:

14605348251460534959l.jpg

Just insanity... and then they wonder why tourism was going down before covid already. But yeah, that is why i told the OP to just find some condo or hotel pool / rooftop instead. 

Edited by ChaiyaTH
4 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Just insanity... and then they wonder why tourism was going down before covid already.

A bit OTT, especially during a water festival, but he was warned.  Quite a few nasty trash packer types in CM.  A guest in a foreign country and can't comply with an order from a uniformed officer?  Likely has been a guest at the vertical bar hotel a few times.

1 minute ago, moontang said:

A bit OTT, especially during a water festival, but he was warned.  Quite a few nasty trash packer types in CM.  A guest in a foreign country and can't comply with an order from a uniformed officer?  Likely has been a guest at the vertical bar hotel a few times.

Well I would not have listened as well and paid the 100 baht, just because it is insane to ask someone wearing a shirt during songkran with 41 celcius... By now I even miss them trashpackers... more fun than the old bar ladies left.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Well I would not have listened as well and paid the 100 baht, just because it is insane to ask someone wearing a shirt during songkran with 41 celcius... By now I even miss them trashpackers... more fun than the old bar ladies left.

I miss them like I miss the busses full of Chinese.