Topping up phone via computer

I used to be able to top up my phone on the internet/lap top using my debit card, AIS & DTAC, but for months now have been unable, tried 2 different bank cards. Is it no longer possible it just stays on "processing" but never does.   am i missing something.?

• Like 1

Have you tried using a different browser? Do you use an adblocker addon? If yes, try disabling it.

Instead of using the mobile provider's website and your debit card, you could also use the online banking (or the phone app) from your bank, i think they all provide options to topup your phone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Dmaxdan said:

Do you have online banking? I top up my phone direct from my bank account. You only have to set it up once and you are good to go. 

Thanks but i do not have online banking here, i will have to set it up again.

8 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Thanks but i do not have online banking here, i will have to set it up again.

I used to use the online version of "My AIS", not for payment but adding services when I needed. A while back they discontinued the online version, I think it is still there but doesn't work.

They introduced "My AIS" as a phone app and I have to use that now. Top up is available on the app with a variety of options including credit/debit cards.

I have had the same voice only sim for about 12 years now and have always done top up by online banking.

5 hours ago, Severin said:

I am using https://mobiletopup.com/ to top up my AIS traveller sim.

Are you doing this from Thailand or abroad @Severin ?

If the latter how does it convert the $ or £ or € as AIS needs you to top up an exact amount of Baht....I think.

What's your experience please.

Similar problem for me, tried to top up my AIS sim here in Cambodia using my computer and my Bangkok Bank "Mastercard" debit card. All I kept getting was "unable to process". It was only to keep the account active for incoming calls and bank alerts, but now I have a Cambodian "Smart" sim and I am still in the process of having all my pensions paid into my Cambodian account due to the lengthy documentation processing time due to Covid-19.

15 hours ago, chilly07 said:

I always go to the network providers web site and do it there using a debit card. I wouldn't use any old top up site as there is no recourse. Bit fiddly but always works for me

Yeh thats exactly what i do, but now can't get payment to go through. never found it fiddly though.