90 day report sites showing "not secure"

I have been trying to do my 90 day report online as I normally do. Tried Chrome, Firefox, and Bing. All come up with a "not secure site" message. Tried to ignore and report anyway but the get a message to go to an immigration center. Only thing different is that I changed ISP from True to ToT. Any suggestions?

Their security certificate expired yesterday.

image.png.b4b7e0ee19e82e55c54ba87fc2656117.png

43 minutes ago, bangsaenguy said:

Tried to ignore and report anyway but the get a message to go to an immigration center.

That is not related to their security certificate.

You get that when you record could not be found. Incorrect info entered being entered and etc. Or the system cannot access the database it searches.

21 hours ago, bangsaenguy said:

I have been trying to do my 90 day report online as I normally do. Tried Chrome, Firefox, and Bing. All come up with a "not secure site" message. Tried to ignore and report anyway but the get a message to go to an immigration center. Only thing different is that I changed ISP from True to ToT. Any suggestions?

Bangsaenguy, I got the same notice, but tried again and discovered I was doing something wrong. Check the box to show that you agree with the terms and conditions, then click "Submit". On the next window click on the first of the three boxes that appear. Also, you will get that box if you put the dates in the wrong configuration. Dates should be DD/MO/YEAR (4 digits). You will also get that box if you try to complete the application outside of regular business hours. They must somehow turn off the site when they are not officially open for business, especially on weekends.

Try again!

18 minutes ago, bangsaenguy said:

No idea what I am doing wrong. I have always used Chrome. Tried IE today. Every browser tells me to contact my local immigration office

Have you gotten a new extension of stay since your last report?

Many people have reported not being able to them after doing one.

Click the the padlock in top left hand corner of the browser.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

The S in HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) means  is simply the presence of an SSL certificate or in short a secured connection (encrypting your data)

An SSL certificate is a type of digital certificate that provides authentication for a website and enables an encrypted connection.

These certificates communicate to the client (you) that the web service host  (Imm) demonstrated ownership of the domain to the certificate authority at the time of certificate issuance.

Without a secure HTTPS connection your data can be viewed and / or stolen.

image.png.2fcad20275c90575693b83709051fe53.png

Then click Certificate valid.

image.png.05d9971f08375547e7222fb923a95228.png

You can see the certificate was validated 23 - Nov - 2020 for approx 1 year.

image.png.60a1b2be3c95acc8ed831a28e2ef6cc5.png

Just lazy IT security folks that let the certificate for the site lasp; it expired on 11/22/2020 (from screenshot of OP Post).

I would think the only way they knew was via user alerts that the site in not working!

Really ineffective IT management best practices; typical of what you expect and see here in Thailand IT operations. 

image.png

Archived