90 day report n a different province?

OP, is this your first 90 day report. If it is you need to do it in person or via mail.

If not you can do it online or mail or in person. Obviously two of those options can be done from outside the area of your immigration office

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

That link works a treat for online reports.

Just make sure that the place where you are staying did a TM30 for you, then you can do your 90 day report at immigration there.

This is also the correct way to do it, because obviously immigration wants to know where you are staying at the day when you do your 90 day report, doing it online for an address where you aren't staying at this point would obviously be wrong.

5 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Just make sure that the place where you are staying did a TM30 for you, then you can do your 90 day report at immigration there.

At most offices that will not be enough. They will want a formal change of address done at the local immigration office. Then after returning to the province where they are living they would have to do it again,

Some have even refused to do it after that if they are suspicious due to how and where a extension was issued at.

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

At most offices that will not be enough. They will want a formal change of address done at the local immigration office.

I was under the impression that the TM30 was the formal change of address.  If this is not the case, then what needs to be filed to formally notify immigration that you have changed your address?

48 minutes ago, bushwacker said:

I was under the impression that the TM30 was the formal change of address.  If this is not the case, then what needs to be filed to formally notify immigration that you have changed your address?

A TM30 for is a notification of a aliens arrival at a residence. It does not change your address.

Some offices will accept them if you submit one. But most will want more proof of residence with it such as a rental agreement and etc. The might also want a TM27 or TM28 change of address form submitted.

Thanks Ubonjoe for the clarification.  So, if I understand correctly, a trip to say Pattaya for 4 months which would require one 90 day reporting would require the hotel/condo owners to notify immigration via TM30 each time I relocate within Pattaya.  Nearing the 90 day reporting date, I would need to either mail in or electronically try to report to my home province.  Failing this, I would need to travel back to my home province (6 hours by bus), for a 10 minute reporting process, (10 minutes assuming they are a bit busy).  Then travel 6 hours back to finish my holiday.

Or, could I, walk into the Pattaya office 1 month before my 90 day is due with a 1 month rental contract and thereby change my address?   If this is possible, then would I need to inform them each time my location changes inside Pattaya after the 1 month contract expires?

Thanks for the advice.

10 minutes ago, bushwacker said:

Failing this, I would need to travel back to my home province (6 hours by bus), for a 10 minute reporting process, (10 minutes assuming they are a bit busy).  Then travel 6 hours back to finish my holiday

I deal with CW and live in Bangkok. I recently returned from 8 months on Koh Samet.

Did 90 reports online. No issue.

If online is not an option do it by mail

On 11/25/2020 at 9:30 AM, ubonjoe said:

The might also want a TM27 or TM28 change of address form submitted.

I doubt they would ask for a TM28: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1149328-tm28-thai-immigration-scraps-requirement-for-foreigners-to-report-when-they-stay-away-from-home-for-24-hours/

Was anybody here ever asked to complete a TM27? I was never asked and i don't know anybody who was ever asked for it.

1 hour ago, bushwacker said:

Thanks Ubonjoe for the clarification.  So, if I understand correctly, a trip to say Pattaya for 4 months which would require one 90 day reporting would require the hotel/condo owners to notify immigration via TM30 each time I relocate within Pattaya.  Nearing the 90 day reporting date, I would need to either mail in or electronically try to report to my home province.  Failing this, I would need to travel back to my home province (6 hours by bus), for a 10 minute reporting process, (10 minutes assuming they are a bit busy).  Then travel 6 hours back to finish my holiday.

Or, could I, walk into the Pattaya office 1 month before my 90 day is due with a 1 month rental contract and thereby change my address?   If this is possible, then would I need to inform them each time my location changes inside Pattaya after the 1 month contract expires?

Thanks for the advice.

Just go to Pattaya immigration when your 90 day report is due, bring the TM30 receipt from the hotel where you stay, and most likely they will accept your 90 day report.

7 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Was anybody here ever asked to complete a TM27? I was never asked and i don't know anybody who was ever asked for it.

I have read that notice from immigration.

Not the TM27 since most offices don't have them. They may be still using the TM28 form since it can still be used for a change of address.

A friend of mine with a registered business and domicile in Udon Thani where his marriage extension is also serviced, recently did his 90-day reporting at Buriram immigration. He has a second home there. He dropped by Buriram immigration ahead of time and asked if it was possible and they processed it. This was within the last two months so who knows what will happen if he decides to do his next 90-day report at Udon Immigration.

YMMV

On 11/23/2020 at 3:27 PM, ubonjoe said:

He has moved to here already.

You can only do a 90 day report to the office where you applied for your extension of stay.

I got my Extension of Stay (O-A Retirement) in Pattaya and did my 90 day report in Chaiyaphum end of August and going again on Monday (to Chaiyaphum)

Question. When I return to my Condo in BKK, is my landlord supposed to register that I am back at my condo?

Sometimes I go out of BKK and stay in a hotel for a couple of days. The hotel presumably notifies Immigration that I am staying with them. 

I have a Non O

I'm registered at a condo in BKK.

(I've gone stayed out of town a few times and never thought about it. Haven't had any complaints at immigration, but wondering if what I'm doing is ok)

Cheers

5 minutes ago, Khun Roberto said:

Question. When I return to my Condo in BKK, is my landlord supposed to register that I am back at my condo?

Since immigration changed the regulation in June a report is only needed if you change the address your have on file at immigration.

6 minutes ago, Khun Roberto said:

I have a Non O

Is it a multiple entry non-o or do you actually have a extension of stay issued by immigration?

Archived