Swensen’s Ice Cream Girls....

WineOh

8 minutes ago, khunPer said:

It's same owner, Minor Food Group, so it might be a possibility...????

So minors are now a food group?  I remember eat the rich from my youth but, generally, they were either old, gamey, and somewhat devoid of meat or younger ones that were mostly fat.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sead said:

The employ only schoolgirls. so if youre20+ then you cant get job. my gf tried

The girls in short tan skirts are mostly  high school girls  and can be quite flirty  but the girls in red shirts and black pants are older most likely college girls ( managers/assistant managers)

On 11/23/2020 at 2:42 PM, Liverpoolfan said:

Hot stuff or what!!!

Sat here eating my strawberry sundae, Long legs galore, beats any rough neck bar stool dive pub hands down! ????????????

Without any photo evidence, I am unable to agree with you.  We are going to need to see to make a real informed opinion.
I'm sure everyone will agree.

(looks like someone posted some pictures)

Edited by matador007

On 11/24/2020 at 11:59 AM, Tony125 said:

The girls in short tan skirts are mostly  high school girls  and can be quite flirty  but the girls in red shirts and black pants are older most likely college girls ( managers/assistant managers)

Is that the Hooters song and dance they're doing? :  )

18 hours ago, DUNROAMIN said:

Yeah girls OK, however, my experience at our local Sweensons they are not friendly and rarely smile, even the guys are the same. just dump the goods on the table and off. 

They probably get hit on all day long by horny men. Don't blame them if they get a bit standoffish.

I was never in a Swensons with a male server.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 1:33 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

They probably get hit on all day long by horny men. Don't blame them if they get a bit standoffish.

I was never in a Swensons with a male server.

Well I guess  in your time in Thailand you did not go around and did not see a lot of things . You said in previous post you never saw mango ice cream sold maybe it's a Bangkok thing. You saw  in vid it's sold  and I have gotten it in Bangkok, Pattaya, Rayong and Phuket. I'm sure other cities have it to. Thay also sell Durian flavored ice cream at times and have special promotional flavors sometime like Pandan. They have some male servers at larger Swensen's  who usually just pack the ice cream for take away  ( as they are stronger and can stuff the ice cream in containers easier/faster  but they may also serve it at a table if place is crowded  and girls busy.

As far as the other poster saying the girls are not friendly at his Swensen's and you saying they probably are standoffish because  they are hit  on by old men all day that has not been my expiriance. Not saying ALL the girls are friendly but many are and some  being quite flirty getting quite close when leaning over to take an order

• Like 1