Motorbike licence

Iforbach

Hi guys    can one get motorbike licence off @' uk driving licence..say up to 125 cc ..and at driving licence office just do video and eye brake test   thnks in advance  . ( pattaya) or do u hv fo riding bike etc .. for test plus..other requirements..:)

21 minutes ago, Iforbach said:

Hi guys    can one get motorbike licence off @' uk driving licence..say up to 125 cc ..and at driving licence office just do video and eye brake test   thnks in advance  . ( pattaya) or do u hv fo riding bike etc .. for test plus..other requirements..:)

In UK Yes, if you have a full car licence you can ride a 125cc scooter or motorbike. However you must take and pass your compulsory basic training (CBT) before riding on the road. With a completed CBT, you can ride a 125cc motorcycle on the road with L plates.

Not in Thailand but go to a DLT and see what happens, TIT.

As Kwasaki wrote - Go to the DLT and see what you get. 

I managed to get a Thai Motorcycle licence based on a UK Car Licence (having never done a UK motorcycle test). 

The ‘basic endorsements’ on my UK licence were likely misinterpreted by the Thai DLT who I’m guessing assumed my UK licence included endorsements for all motorcycles. 

992047602_Screenshot2020-11-05at15_13_24.thumb.png.86d97f52cdc3d6fd10b735fc57842f59.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

As Kwasaki wrote - Go to the DLT and see what you get. 

I managed to get a Thai Motorcycle licence based on a UK Car Licence (having never done a UK motorcycle test). 

The ‘basic endorsements’ on my UK licence were likely misinterpreted by the Thai DLT who I’m guessing assumed my UK licence included endorsements for all motorcycles. 

992047602_Screenshot2020-11-05at15_13_24.thumb.png.86d97f52cdc3d6fd10b735fc57842f59.png

Ditto