Photo's for 1 year marraige extension

On 11/24/2020 at 6:44 PM, AlfHuy said:

Next thing, they ask for a photo in bed.

Crazy with their photos.

Well Trat like one, of both of you, sitting on the bed. And on home visit the same, They took one of us like this, Through the WINDOW ! I took  2 copies of photos and original photos with me they chose the originals and one set of copies. Sorry if i am repeating myself but now they make us cut out the photos from our A4s with scissors and with a glue stick, stick them to their A4s with a pre-printed below each photo NAME..................     SIGN....................:crazy:

14 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

It seems that every office wants it done differently!

When I say "selfies" they were taken using one of those "selfie stick" gadgets, so they were not obviously "selfies", you couldn't see my paws holding the phone!

When they came for the "home visit" (three officers) they took exactly the same photos with a phone, except for the lady officer, she wanted her photo taken cuddling our chihuahua!

Just out of interest, do we have to submit photos every year? I've previously been on a multi entry type O.

Yes, new photos are required every year.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:43 PM, HashBrownHarry said:

Are these photo's required in colour or B & W?

Of is it actual proper photo's they want?

Thx.

I think in order to get a more accurate answer you really need to advise  what imm Office you will be attending as many have different ideas.  Better still get the wife to ring the office.

Archived