Is 90-day report online still available?

Hi everyone,

I have been doing my 90-day report online for over a year and everything has always worked smoothly until my last attempt. 

I have accepted all the Terms and conditions, filled my personal information on the next screen as I always do and clicked the Submit button several times, but a pop-up windows always shows up asking me to "contact my nearest immigration office for more information about the online 90-report", after which I am automatically redirected to the previous page. FYI, my 90-day report is due on 30/11/2020, so I'm not late.

Has anyone experienced the same problem lately, or has the link changed?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

That means your record could not be found or there is a problem with your reporting dates and exc.

Have you applied for and obtained a new extension of stay at immigration since your last report. Some people have had problems with that since for a unknown reason the new one is not in the system and it causes you to be shown as on a overstay.

9 hours ago, HelloWelcome77 said:

I have been doing my 90-day report online for over a year and everything has always worked smoothly until my last attempt. 

So you did your last 90-day report online successfully on/around Sep 1?

You are on some sort of extension of stay? When was that first done or renewed most recently?

Too late for the mail in option so maybe try a few more days, then plan to file in person. Hopefully that will reset/correct any issues with your record.

Based on posts here and on FB forums, your experience is not all that unusual.

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

So you did your last 90-day report online successfully on/around Sep 1?

You are on some sort of extension of stay? When was that first done or renewed most recently?

Too late for the mail in option so maybe try a few more days, then plan to file in person. Hopefully that will reset/correct any issues with your record.

Based on posts here and on FB forums, your experience is not all that unusual.

Correct, I did my last report on 31/08. I am on a non-B visa and my mother on a retirement visa valid until June next year. It's always been working until now. Well, seems like we're gonna have to plan a trip to the nearest immigration office soon ???? Thank you for your replies. 

2 minutes ago, HelloWelcome77 said:

Correct, I did my last report on 31/08. I am on a non-B visa and my mother on a retirement visa valid until June next year. It's always been working until now. Well, seems like we're gonna have to plan a trip to the nearest immigration office soon ???? Thank you for your replies. 

Are you using app or web portal. I had small problem with app. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

The online option link above worked a treat. 

5 minutes ago, HelloWelcome77 said:

Correct, I did my last report on 31/08.

On-line?

And what does your mother have to do with your issue? Is she on a similar 90-day reporting cycle? Has she experienced issues filing a 90-ay report on line, after having don them successfully, as well?

Any new passports for you or her?

3 minutes ago, HelloWelcome77 said:

Correct, I did my last report on 31/08. I am on a non-B visa

What is your current permit to stay date in your passport on you most recent extension of stay based upon working end. If you applied for one since you did the report on August 31st that may be the reason for not being able to do the report now.

I am sure you are not on a 90 day entry from a non-b visa.

1 minute ago, mike787 said:

if u can log on, good luck!

It's been down last few days right? Read few different reports of folk no success.

When the app is down does that mean the web portal also does not work? The link I posted earlier

18 hours ago, HelloWelcome77 said:

Hi everyone,

I have accepted all the Terms and conditions, filled my personal information on the next screen as I always do and clicked the Submit button several times, but a pop-up windows always shows up asking me to "contact my nearest immigration office for more information about the online 90-report", after which I am automatically redirected to the previous page. FYI, my 90-day report is due on 30/11/2020, so I'm not late.

Has anyone experienced the same problem lately, or has the link changed?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Couldn't do my 90 day report last week either, ended up going to the office in person.
Couldn't get past the first page after entering the captcha and submitting.
All the previous ones this year were ok, even one after my extension back in July.

Will wait to see what happens in February next year.

3 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Couldn't do my 90 day report last week either, ended up going to the office in person.
Couldn't get past the first page after entering the captcha and submitting.
All the previous ones this year were ok, even one after my extension back in July.

Will wait to see what happens in February next year.

Did you try the link in post previous to your post

No luck for me with the online system, despite previous success.  When entering my details on Page 1, I get the dreaded "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."  As usual, no explanation on why I was rejected.  (I had renewed my passport since entering Thailand, and had to do a personal visit for my last 90-day report to update my data. The officer said that everything was fine, and I could renew online.  Not so!)

Are 90-day reports being done at Chaengwattana, or do I have to go to the temporary Immigration office near the Impact Arena?

The Immigration help line informed me that all Bangkok 90-day reporting is now being done at the Muang Thong Thani office (despite the fact that the main Immigration website still directs you to Changwattana).  All very efficient at MTT with the time-slot booking, but of course still needed the long taxi ride into the boonies.  When I asked why the online system was rejecting me at the very first page, the supervisor told me "Unstable computer system because of many Covid overstayers"  Hmm.

Dear all

First of all, thank you for your prompt replies and sorry for my late answer.

I finally had to go to my local immigration office to get my 90-day report issue solved and asked for the reason why my online report was dismissed despite previous success. I was told that the online 90-day report should always be done at least 5 days ahead the expiry date. My bad. I've learned my lesson.

10 hours ago, HelloWelcome77 said:

Dear all

First of all, thank you for your prompt replies and sorry for my late answer.

I finally had to go to my local immigration office to get my 90-day report issue solved and asked for the reason why my online report was dismissed despite previous success. I was told that the online 90-day report should always be done at least 5 days ahead the expiry date. My bad. I've learned my lesson.

According to the site it can be submitted up to the due date. It used to be up to 7 days before the due date, but was changed, The 5 days sounds arbitrary unless it is some local office made requirement. . 

Archived