You sure you want visitors coming back??

Lingba

The mandatory testing came after two cargo handlers who cleaned a container that had just arrived from North America tested positive for the virus, officials said. 

The strain detected in both cases was highly similar to that from North America, suggesting it could have come from overseas, Sun Xiaodong, an official of Shanghai’s disease control center, said.

So blame america for the virus.. they were blaming food packets coming from abroad had coronavirus, now the containers. and they found similarity to the north american strain.  

if they had acted efficiently when the virus started showing up in wuhan, this whole mess wouldnt be there. now they did a genomic sequence and blamed america.

????????????????????

Are you sure you want the Americans coming back ?

I am not sure quite how to tell you this, but I am going to try:  Whether and when the Chinese come back to Thailand depends on what the Thai government want, not on what you want. Of the 200 or so countries on this planet, China looks to have Covid-19 much more under control than nearly all of the others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, allane said:

I am not sure quite how to tell you this, but I am going to try:  Whether and when the Chinese come back to Thailand depends on what the Thai government want, not on what you want. 

You mean that there are actually issues facing the Thai government that are decided by one or more members of thaivisa.com? Can I get in on that?